20Lb CO2 Tank $30 WHAT A SCORE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justbrewit

Zythos Conisseur
Reaction score
So i'm at a customers shop yesterday and i was talking about brewing(like i always do) and i had told the guy that i had been out bid on ebay for a 20lb co2 tank. he asked by how much, i told him it was $31 plus $30 shipping. he tells me he has a tank that he was gonna use for a keg fridge and never used it. i said bring it in and how much. $30 bucks he says. so he brings in this 20lb alum. co2 tank that was stamped with US Airgas. i take it to one shop he said no way i'm filling that, it belongs to us airgas. the guy tells me to go down the road to another place, which i did. guy tells me its gonna be $13 to hydro it, no problem i say. i ask to use the head, i come out, this guy has a full 20lb steel tank waiting for me. SWEET!!!!!!!!! so i paid a total of $65 for my new FULL co2 tank so that i can get my kegging under way! just goes to show you, if ya wait and look hard, you'll find what you want! :rockin: :ban: :D

also scored this on ebay, not bad! it has a sankey tap with it so if i ever break down and BUY beer, i'll have that available as well. is $46.99 with shipping a good price for this? i thought it was so i picked it up.

2949_1.JPG

Back