Pint Glasses?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpdean

Reaction score
I am having some pint glasses made and wondered if anyone else had some personalized ones done. If anyone else had some with thier brewery name on them, I thought it might be cool to trade up.

Where ya gettin' your pints made at? Are they going to be engraved or printed?
I purposely made my logo in 2 colors as to try to keep the cost down if and when I get some done. They charge you a per color set up fee, so the less colors, the less fees. I could actually just have the green part of mine printed, leaving the yellow part of the logo clear and only have to pay for the 1 color. But, I haven't found a place yet to get 'em done that I don't have to buy a a$$load of 'em to keep the price per glass low. If I could find a place to do a case of 36 relatively cheap, I'd jump at it.

Allan

Its easy to do your own. you can use ordinary contact paper, an exacto knife, and a bottle of acid etching paste for glass.

print off your design, use carbon paper to trace it onto the contact paper, then cut out the etched areas, apply the paste, wait 30 minutes, and rinse.

it works well for simpler things like monograms.

A guy on here was making some a year or so ago,
I got 4 shipped over.

SAD DAY.........

SWMBO smashed my last one today!!!!!!!!! what a pisser!

orfy said:
A guy on here was making some a year or so ago,
I got 4 shipped over.

SAD DAY.........

SWMBO smashed my last one today!!!!!!!!! what a pisser!

Was that Ian? I haven't seen him around in a while, but it might be worth shooting him a PM. Everyone that I know who he did work for was very happy.

Back