Source for tri clamps in Seattle or further north

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doghausdev

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a retail source for tri-clamp fittings and similar Brewers hardware in the Seattle area? I could also go a bit further north to Edmonds or Everett.

Have you asked at Larry's Brew Supply in Kent? They have a welder on staff who does a lot of brew equipment. If they don't carry them, they may know where to get them.
7405 South 212th Street #103, Kent, WA 98032
(253) 872-6846​

Brew on :mug:

I've gotten cam locks at Williams Oil filter service in Tacoma. They handle hoses and accessories, if the don't have them they might order them.

Homebrew heaven has some. But you would be way better off buying from an online retailer such as Brewers Hardware. Much cheaper and they have everything you need. Most homebrewers don't ever get committed enough to the hobby to dump cash into that kind of stainless so shops don't cater to it as much.

I think these guys are your best bet, my friend!

http://www.prosalesinc.com/

I want to say the guy you want to talk to is Eric. He's a great guy. I wish I had his card on me... If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

Back