time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll let everyone continue with the current beer... I'm at work, and although I really could use a beer right now (epic fail of a day)... It's kinda frowned upon. I'll jump in the next time there is a lull.

maxam said:
I'm confused, what's happening.

Stikks proclaimed I was the winner, and I was passing it on to Reno since he got the quickie you posted right. I don't have anything new right now....

Jeez guys, it's only been 12 hours! ;)

So here we go. The style is a bit broad and it's from a smaller brewery. I'll get more specific with subsequent hints. I'm just looking for style here.

2012-02-22_18_28_59.jpg

Oh well. If I did win I would've passed it off anyway. I don't have any picture taking devices.

H-ost said:
Oh well. If I did win I would've passed it off anyway. I don't have any picture taking devices.

No shame in getting a pic off the web if it keeps the game rolling

bottlebomber said:
No shame in getting a pic off the web if it keeps the game rolling

I'm guilty of this. Otherwise it would be IPA, RIS, IPA, DIPA, RyePA for me. Though I have a doozie for my next win.

There's a Total Wine in town and their beer selection is amazing and I tend to take a picture of every I get there. SWMBO is amazing and doesn't even get upset when it takes me 15-30 minutes to build a 6-pack.

Yes I know that sounds insane but there's just so much to choose from there.

There's a Total Wine in town and their beer selection is amazing and I tend to take a picture of every I get there. SWMBO is amazing and doesn't even get upset when it takes me 15-30 minutes to build a 6-pack.

Yes I know that sounds insane but there's just so much to choose from there.

Guilty of doing this as well, (the 30 mins to pick out some beer) you're not alone.

i'm trying to decide if i should be happy that my beer fits the style so quickly identifiably... or if i should be disappointed that i posted an easy option. :)

however, i have yet to brew anything that's not a "norm"
i'm not a fruity beer guy, no plans to brew a "saison" or a "lambic" so... i'm probably bad for the game ;)

flushdrew42 said:
i'm trying to decide if i should be happy that my beer fits the style so quickly identifiably... or if i should be disappointed that i posted an easy option. :)

however, i have yet to brew anything that's not a "norm"
i'm not a fruity beer guy, no plans to brew a "saison" or a "lambic" so... i'm probably bad for the game ;)

You could always get adventurous with commercial beers...

Back