What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dinner with my hunny... well drinks to start of course.

ForumRunner_20130720_174024.png

Still drinking the pineapple pale but had to show you guys this view

Reservoir?

HB cascade/willamette IPA. Bit too much Crystal for sure, it would be better a couple shades lighter.

View attachment 136347

Entered a couple bottles into a local world IPA day competition and had to give it a name. Went with "protect ya neck IPA". Hope it places above last (18 entries so far).

Wutang?

It's really not a bad beer for the price. It actually got a few of my friends to stray from Coors and Millers and try some decent craft beer.

LoloMT7 said:
Happy hour 241 ! :-D

Usually when my wife and I go out, she'll have a beer too, but when we put our drinks together for a pic, mine's always black and hers is always yellow!

Usually when my wife and I go out, she'll have a beer too, but when we put our drinks together for a pic, mine's always black and hers is always yellow!

That's funny, my wife is stouts and porters all the way, but I love saisons and really any other well made yellow beer.

TNGabe said:
That's funny, my wife is stouts and porters all the way, but I love saisons and really any other well made yellow beer.

Nothin wrong with that!

Edit: my wife just looked at my Single Hop Mosaic and asked if there was something wrong. I said, no, why? She said, because I can see through your beer!

Centennial Ale (homebrew); 3 oz Centennial in the boil, 1 oz dry hopped. 8% ABV ~50 IBUs. I have lacing up to the rim of the glass when I am done. Long live HB!

Just finished brewing our first imperial stout!! Looks like motor oil, tastes like heaven! This brew will see y'all in 6 months! Drankin a HB honey weizen from a good friend! Damn I love beer!!

Hoptimum, in a Magic Hat glass. Possibly the only good thing to come out of that brewery.

Edit: The Magic Hat glass is the best thing to come out of their brewery.

20130720_201458_zpsad67faf1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Centennial Ale (homebrew); 3 oz Centennial in the boil, 1 oz dry hopped. 8% ABV ~50 IBUs. I have lacing up to the rim of the glass when I am done. Long live HB!

Awesome! The "600 Year" in my sig uses 6oz of centennial in the boil. It's good, but I think next time I need to up the malt profile to balance the flavor of that much centennial. Long live HB!

As the winner of the my beer is clearer than channel66's baby's momma's beer contest...ah hell, I don't even know where I was going with this.:drunk: Why I mostly make 4-7% beers :drunk:

Hahaha, sounded like a academy award speech.

you should have used Coke or RC.:rockin:

just had chili dogs without buns and having my last Long Hammer IPA. traded with NoKato today. gonna let them chill in the fridge tonight though.

No way, Pepsi is where it's at.

For a beer with honey in it, it's not a drainpour.

image-2032797414.jpg

Hmm, I guess this is 5 or 6 Vivant beers now and this is my least favorite. Still, good nose and very dry. Easy drinker. Maybe it's psychological and I'd love it if I wasn't a honeyphobe.

Wes: I got out of bed, a bed with a naked drunk woman, to take this picture. Your hell or high watermelon lovin behind can't even open a browser window to hit like?

Hmm, I guess this is 5 or 6 Vivant beers now and this is my least favorite. Still, good nose and very dry. Easy drinker. Maybe it's psychological and I'd love it if I wasn't a honeyphobe.

Wes: I got out of bed, a bed with a naked drunk woman, to take this picture. Your hell or high watermelon lovin behind can't even open a browser window to hit like?

Your funny drunk :D

Split a bottle of Brooklyn's Greenmarket Wheat with my brew buddy. Wrapped up a successful brew day, all cleaned up.

Decent wheat beer, pretty unremarkable, but it's good.

Also split another friend's Sweet Anise Stout. Lots of licorice aroma, a little flavor, needs more malt character tho.

image-1064496016.jpg

image-223230486.jpg

I do not. I've sworn off mead and cyser, too. Last time I was hungover honey was to blame,

I'm always funny, but I'm not mean when I'm drunk.

Well, maybe I'm mean. Is it wrong to open a bottle of Interlude right now?

do it. do it now. and as for the mead/cyser/pyment: bwahahahhaha!!! it'll get up on you before you know what happened. I got that problem with sake.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
You get Frankenmuth in PA???

Nah my wife's co-workers went to the brewery and brought me back the bock, batch69 ipa, the red ale I think it's red sky or something like that, their hefe and I think one other but can't remember and brought my wife the rootbeer.

TNGabe said:

Well, you could've taken the picture of the beer with the naked woman. I don't think there would've been many complaints. :p

And Boom!
Your post just got liked!

River Towne pineapple ale.... Def pineapple

On a side note i left the iron on on our carpet... Burnt thru the carpet... Didn't burn down the house... Win? ... Oh such is life

You make me feel like such a bachelor! I can't even remember the last time I cared about ironing my carpet..........

Well, you could've taken the picture of the beer with the naked woman. I don't think there would've been many complaints. :p

And Boom!
Your post just got liked!

She liked her picture in the fantasy football thread, but I've already got edited by the mods once today (I was being a dick) and I'm pretty sure my wife would hurt me for putting nudey pics online.:D I am headed to the fridge for a beer i don't need.

Back