120V Small Batch Brewing Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I would feel like Dr. Frankenstein running around the laboratory..umm brewery and yelling:

It's Alive! It's Alive!

I got a very simple question......How much money have you got wrapped up in this rig?

GW

Nothing like scoring stuff out of dumpsters! Strangely, it adds value to the item....

DSCF0660.jpg

Thanks for all the great compliments!!! This project has been a lot of fun. 100% of the ideas, knowledge, and inspiration has come from the great people on this site.

The picture above is of a Fluke 1521 temperature standard I used to calibrate the temp. controllers.

Umm...Fluke 1521? More $ than your whole build so far! :rockin:

I am guessing you "borrowed" that from the lab. You do work for Dr. Frankenstein don't you? :cool:

I thought I was a fairly apt do-it-yourselfer until I saw this. **slinks off to noobsville**

One heckuva nice looking rig right there. Great job with all the controls/wire landing. We have guys here at work that build panels for a living and your work looks every bit as good.

Great project!

Can you explain what your brewing process is (no sparge, full volume mash, recirculation, etc.)?

Do you see any disadvantages to scaling this up to 5 or 10 gal (besides 220v)?

Back