North Atlanta Brew Club Interest?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HokieHomeBrew

Reaction score
I will be moving north of Atlanta in a few months...probably around the Duluth, GA area. I have searched and there doesn't seem to be many brew clubs around this area. Is anyone from around this area and would want to form a club for this area? Is there any interest?

Funny, I just moved here to Floyd, VA FROM the North Atlanta area and am kind of in the same boat (Marietta, GA). Anyway, there's a club called Insert Name Here that is all north ATL. Although I joined up a while back, I wasn't very active within the club since i was constantly traveling. They are a pretty cool group though and you should check them out. Here is the web address: http://inhbc.org/

hahah this is weird...you moved to floyd??? because i currently am the president of one of the brew clubs in blacksburg, va

HokieHomeBrew said:
hahah this is weird...you moved to floyd??? because i currently am the president of one of the brew clubs in blacksburg, va

Yeah man, I moved to Floyd so that I could go to school in Dublin. Being the president of the Blacksburgh club, you probably went to the Brew Do this year Halloween weekend, no?

Yes I did for sure. We had a booth there. Were you there? You should come out to a meeting sometime this semester if you get a chance.

Yes I did for sure. We had a booth there. Were you there? You should come out to a meeting sometime this semester if you get a chance.

Yeah I was there, were you guys handing out shot samples of homebrew? If so, I definitely remember a tasty rye. You might remember me, I was dressed up like Slash from Guns n' Roses. Let me know when you guys meet up, if the semester isn't too hectic I love to check it out.

Insert name her brew club is in NW Atlanta. Duluth is going to be quite a drive to there ( that's where I am now ). Brewmasters of Alpharetta is probably the closest, but their meetings move around. I drive down into the city to Final Gravity which was a lot closer when I was in Sandy Springs. Now it's a 45 minute drive.

So, I'd be interested in a Duluth area local club.

Chuck

twigboy,

I'm thinking there are probably a few people in the Duluth area who would like to start up a club. I wouldn't mind hosting when I move down there. The problem is I won't be moving down for there for a few months. But once I do if you are still looking to start one up I'd be down.

frets,
if you want to PM me your email address I can add you to the listserv..thats the best place to get info..or our website

www.hokiehomebrew.com

Latest posts

Back