Collaboration beer by Stone, Jolly Pumpkin, and Nøgne-Ø

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianP

Reaction score
Brewers from Stone, Jolly Pumpkin and Nøgne-Ø collaborated to brew a Special Holiday Ale. It was brewed at Stone and contains rye, chestnuts, juniper berries, sage, and caraway seeds.

I talked to Ron Jeffries at JP and he said it should be reaching the shelves at local bottle stores soon.

More information is available from Stone: Link

I just saw this at La Cave Du Vin on Friday. There's not too many bottles of it around especially on the east coast here. I'm praying that they have a few bottles of it when I get payed in two weeks. If all else fails my friend picked up one and I'll probably have a sip on Monday.

According to the bartender, Ian, it's his new favorite beer.

Oh and BrianP, nice Jacky Treehorn avatar.

Jackie treats objects like women.

I'm keeping my eyes open for a bottle of it myself.

This beer is great! Amazingly well balanced for the amount of spices and hops. I think it was a little over hopped for the style, but that's Stone for ya.

I wouldn't pass this up if you can get it. Worth a go.

I did try this the other day and I must say, it's pritty damn good and you can pick up some signature tastes of each brewing company (Jolly Pumpkin's farmhouse funk, Nogne-O's smoothness, adn Stone's ball grabbing taste). HUGE chestnut flavor

Latest posts

Back