Citra Hops....did I miss them already?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freshops.com has them for 1.85 an oz, but a limit of 8 ounces..Not too bad I guess. I have bought from them before and they were great.

to be fair, i believe that the niko price was the "old" price for end-of-season 2011 citra... i.e. the price this summer, when all the stocks were depleted. you were lucky if you could find them online at all.

to be fair, i believe that the niko price was the "old" price for end-of-season 2011 citra... i.e. the price this summer, when all the stocks were depleted. you were lucky if you could find them online at all.

No, he was referring to the price for Simcoe 2011 that's on there right now vs. the price of Simcoe 2012 elsewhere. Simcoe from this current crop year isn't even THAT difficult to find either.

Moreover, Citra isn't so rare that you should have to pay a double price markup - maybe, just maybe Amarillo (and I didn't pay any more for Amarillo 2012 than Citra or Simcoe), but Citra seems reasonably plentiful this year and Simcoe even more than that.

Back