midwest supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techbrewie

Reaction score
I just needed to say how much I love midwest. Ordered a couple of kegs yesterday morning around 8am for $40/per. They're on the fedex truck for delivery right now. I live in Fargo, ND so it's one day once it's shipped, but thats still pretty quick for processing during the holidays. Now i just need to start making as much monies as I'm spending. :p

They're only 2 states away from me,so I get stuff PDQ & in good condition. Grains,hops,extracts,yeasts are all very fresh too. Even the Cooper's large 15g ale yeast packets are fresh. Those guys really do an exeptional job. Gunna order more myself when my pension posts. Hopefully tomorrow.

its where we get all of our supplies and they're great. have called them a couple times for issues (no yeast in a kit, online bogged down) and they have always been very friendly and helpful. excellent customer service and quality supplies. plus they ship really quickly to us! seems like they have deals for reward members a lot and always getting emails about things they have on sale.

I'd like to say i just visited the store for the first time last weekend. I had a guy with me the entire time, showing me where everything was, helping me find the best deals and giving solid insight and advice. plus the place is huge, and since it was sunday they were brewing in the store. very cool. A++

You & me both! I wish they were around here. We need a big hbs around here. We have a small one in Westlake. The rest are in Cleveland farther away.

I wish I had the same experience. 1 1/2 weeks after my order for a bucket, and some go-ferm I had to call I find out what was up. Not even a confirmation email? Then when I called they said they thought buckets were on back order, but they weren't. Then, when I received the order, the Go-Ferm was on back order? I only ordered from them because they had big green "In Stock" buttons!

Then I received an email saying my credit card was compromised, but they included a $25 gift cert. I thought I'd give it try, maybe it was just a bad day.

Same exact routine. They don't ship until you call! :(

I wont get into details about the whole `credit card compromised` thing but lets's just say i wont be doing any business with them or their brother/sister/parent company northern brewer for a long,long time.

Midwest is amazing. They are sending me an upgraded regulator as a replacement to the one that came in my kit (cheaper reg that had a leak.

Back