Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ed for the wonderful customer service with my first order. It got here insanely quick! I'm sure the scottish ale yeast will make a good sub for that irish ale yeast. ;) Thanks for everything!! :mug: :ban:

Thanks Ed for the wonderful customer service with my first order. It got here insanely quick! I'm sure the scottish ale yeast will make a good sub for that irish ale yeast. ;) Thanks for everything!! :mug: :ban:

Thank you for your much appreciated business. I am sure that your beer will turn out very good.

Ed

Just used the Brew Builder to order my Roggenbier. I'm excited to see just how fast my order gets here! I've never used an online retailer before, as I like to give the LHBS my business, but I love how my grains come measured out into one big bag, and already crushed. Saves me a little time and energy, and your prices are comparable to my LHBS, esp. after the BBBYO discount.

I think Ed has created a monster of a reputation for fast service. I just hope he can keep it up without going crazy.

I'm not really worried, mind you, but that man can only work but so fast. Just trying to keep everyone's expectations in check so Ed and turn around and "wow" the people

Received my order today..Box was smashed up..Fed Ex's fault. Luckily Brewmasters does a great job packing because everything was in tact n undamaged.

My first all grain kit came from you... Bee Cave The Haus Pale Ale.. Now I gotta bottle the amber ale in secondary to make room to brew my third batch..

Thanks for tyhe fast shipping and good packaging.
Pat aka Moose,

Add me to the list of satisfied first time customers.

Ed answered all of my emails in a timely fashion. My order was complete, well packed and arrived in a hurry.

The grains are all sealed in heavy gauge plastic bags sized to the amount of grain you bought. Everything is clearly labeled.

I used the recipe builder and as another poster mentioned, all of the grain was put in one giant bag. This is very convenient, but if you crush your own grain and want to do it in a certain order (like to do the dark malts first followed by light malts to clean the rollers) you can't.

I'm quite sure if you sent an email to Ed for separate bags he'd accommodate.

So thanks, Ed :) I look forward to doing business again in the future. edit: and next time I'll notice the discount code in your sig :D

-Joe

Add me to the list of satisfied first time customers.

Ed answered all of my emails in a timely fashion. My order was complete, well packed and arrived in a hurry.

The grains are all sealed in heavy gauge plastic bags sized to the amount of grain you bought. Everything is clearly labeled.

I used the recipe builder and as another poster mentioned, all of the grain was put in one giant bag. This is very convenient, but if you crush your own grain and want to do it in a certain order (like to do the dark malts first followed by light malts to clean the rollers) you can't.

I'm quite sure if you sent an email to Ed for separate bags he'd accommodate.

So thanks, Ed :) I look forward to doing business again in the future. edit: and next time I'll notice the discount code in your sig :D

-Joe

Je,

If you give me your order number I will refund the 10% off your recipes.

We will honor any special requests on packaging grain within reason. You want dark separated from light grains no problem. You want each grain in a half ounce package and you ordered 20 lbs of it, we may have a problem.

I am glad you are a satisfied customer.

Ed

Another satisfied customer. Ordered two kits. One brew builder and one Bee Hive. Everything was good to go less one vial of yeast. Called at 8:30 at night and got Ed on the Phone. Got home today and vial of yeast was on my door step. When everything goes right it is easy to be pleased, but it is when there is an error that you see what kind of customer service people have. When I called there wasn't even a question about it. I was told it will be out asap and here it is. Chock me up as a new loyal customer.

Another satisfied customer. Ordered two kits. One brew builder and one Bee Hive. Everything was good to go less one vial of yeast. Called at 8:30 at night and got Ed on the Phone. Got home today and vial of yeast was on my door step. When everything goes right it is easy to be pleased, but it is when there is an error that you see what kind of customer service people have. When I called there wasn't even a question about it. I was told it will be out asap and here it is. Chock me up as a new loyal customer.

We of course try to let things like this never happen. We are human so mistakes do happen. When they do you can count on us to deliver a quick response and get things taken care as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your support it is very much appreciated,

Ed

Holy f-ing customer service... again. 10 minutes after placing an order, Ed emailed to apologize that he did not have the yeast I ordered and was thoughtful enough to wait until Monday to ship so it does not spend all weekend simmering in a fedex warehouse. Seriously, this kind of thing does not go un-noticed. Thanks again Ed.

Not a problem I will get the yeast switched over. With the liquid yeast being shipped would you like me to wait until Monday to ship it. Otherwise I think I can get it out today.

Thanks,
Ed

Wow man. 48 hours from order to door.

No other online HBS has ever done that with standard shipping and the LHBS prices don't even compare. Great services, prices, and shipping!

Edit - Just grabbed the box. I was originally worried that I only had a partial order shipped, but damn is Ed good at packing! Any other HBS would have sent me a box 3x the size with double the peanuts.

Wow man. 48 hours from order to door.

No other online HBS has ever done that with standard shipping and the LHBS prices don't even compare. Great services, prices, and shipping!

Edit - Just grabbed the box. I was originally worried that I only had a partial order shipped, but damn is Ed good at packing! Any other HBS would have sent me a box 3x the size with double the peanuts.

I am glad you are another satisfied customer. In all fairness it may not have been me that packed it. But do not worry he will get the message (He is a HBTer as well).

But you forgot my cold pack pack :( I did however get everything within a week (including the Blichmann pots) The rain is preventing me from trying them out until next week.

Not complaining, I was quite happy with the service and the speed prevented the yeast from arriving unusable... I was a little nervous spending that much on an unproven (to me) vendor, but you definitely earned a new regular customer.

Just placed an order to make a bavarian hefe, and I just gotta say it agian, this site is AWESOME. It was quick, easy, real cool, and CHEAP! Also that 10% off code wasn't to bad either ;). Cheers Ed.

Ordered two kits, one Bee Hive IPA and one Custom IPA. Great packaging and out the door lickity split. It arrived less one yeast, but a quick phone call to Ed has it here before brew day.

I think I'm really going to enjoy this service.

Thanks Ed.
(when do you find time to sleep ... or brew???)

Ordered two kits, one Bee Hive IPA and one Custom IPA. Great packaging and out the door lickity split. It arrived less one yeast, but a quick phone call to Ed has it here before brew day.

I think I'm really going to enjoy this service.

Thanks Ed.
(when do you find time to sleep ... or brew???)

It is my pleasure. I am just very motivated to take care of customers.

I will sleep after I die, and brew every chance I get. 4 brews in the last month or so. I hope to get another 4 done this month.

Ed, do you ever just sit in your store and wonder what kinds of wonderfulness you could come up with with all the ingredients and equipment surrounding you?

(Oh, and another plug for BMW. If you are still on the fence about ordering from Ed, don't be. I've emailed him a half dozen times with questions about equipment i bought from another company and he has gone out of his way to help me out. It's just the kind of guy he is.)

Ed, do you ever just sit in your store and wonder what kinds of wonderfulness you could come up with with all the ingredients and equipment surrounding you?

I often look around at all of the grains and think about recipes that would be good. I also get to see all of the recipes people buy with Brew Builder. Some look incredibly tasty.

Just placed my first order. The prices were pretty good compared to other places where I looked up the same ingredients.

Just a couple of comments though. The search doesn't really work. I put in rye and it came back with no results. Also, it would be nice if I could OK the order after putting in my credit card information. Other then that the site was great and the prices were right.

Just placed my first order. The prices were pretty good compared to other places where I looked up the same ingredients.

Just a couple of comments though. The search doesn't really work. I put in rye and it came back with no results. Also, it would be nice if I could OK the order after putting in my credit card information. Other then that the site was great and the prices were right.

The search and checkout are being reworked for a better experience/working properly along with the new Brew Builder. It should be up soon.

I added some products to the BMW selection. Most have been requested, some mor than others.

But after a long wait Fermcap S is now in and ready to go.

Added Brewing Salts

And some BLC beer line cleaner.

Keep the requests coming so I look into adding them. I know of a couple more things that I am working on, but suggestions are always appreciated and considered.

Ed

And another order placed!

Sounds simple, think you could add a checkbox on the brewbuilder for the option to crush or not?

I don't mind sending a seperate email, I just thought it'd be easier for you having it right on the invoice.

So, I'm sitting at home, nursing a toothache, drinking 8% Weissenbock instead of pain meds (can't get a root canal until Friday morning) when the phone rings.

It's Ed, apologizing because my order will be delayed a day to include my new carbonator cap.

Say what you will, THAT'S what I call SERVICE.

ED IS THE MAN!!!

:rockin:

You are right about the service.
Let me know how the carbonator cap works out for you. I want to get one so I can put fruit juice and stuff in 2-liter bottles and carb it for the kids.

Back