• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete Home Brew Set-up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarineRedneck

Reaction score
We are getting out of brewing since we moved, we haven't had much interest or time due to military life. Here is a list of everything for sale. Would love to sell all together but will price out separately just in case. We are asking $600.00 for everything we have but here is the list of everything split up. Will ship, but buyer will pay shipping and cost will vary as to how much the buyer gets.

15 Gallon Brew Pot with thermometer and valve. $300.00 SOLD
2 Five Gallon Glass Carboys $25.00 EACH
Square burner $50.00
Wort Chiller $30.00 SOLD
Mix Stir $15.00
The Brew Hauler $10.00
2 6.5 Gallon Fermenter Bucket with lids $10.00 EACH
Bucket Lid Remover $6.00
3 S curve air lock $1.00 EACH
1 Bottling Bucket $10.00
Stainless Steel Paddle $20.00
Carboy Brush $4.00
Bottle Brush $2.00
Carboy Cleaner $20.00 SOLD
One Step Cleaner $10.00
How To Brew Book $10.00
Fermtech Thief $6.00
Bottle Filler $10.00
Hydrometer $8.00
Plastic Bottle Filler with spring $ 5.00
Bottle Capper $15.00
Bottle Caps $3.00
Auto siphon starter $10.00

The brew pot is a converted half keg with built in thermometer and valve to drain your wort. It's great. If you send me your email I can send you a picture from. My wifes email of it.

Hey Marine... go back and edit the first post with all the stuff that has been sold so people can tell right off the bat what is still available.

Can you shoot me a PM once my stuff ships so I know when to keep and eye out

Back