The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Núñez!!!!!
How 'bout them Red Sox!

I expect to see another row started on the banner...

boston_red_sox_championship_banner_10028sma.jpg

Last edited:
AC has some spooky zen thing going on all through the playoffs to date wrt game management.
That Nunez pinch-hit at bat was just the latest...

And of course...

That's freakin' hilarious! :D

Last edited:
I actually watched some of the game last night!!

I was channel surfing about 9:45, hit the game and realized it was only in the fckuing FOURTH.

It was beautiful... had it in for about three minutes and... sooooound asleep. MLB needs to can that shti and sell it at drug stores as a sleep aid.

Joking aside... fckuing home team game... and it’s 9:45pm in the fckuing 4th!?!? How effin stupid can MLB be? Add that to the list why that shttiy sport is dying

Oof. I agree on the mlb statement but I was luggage the day after the Pats/KC game. I don't think I got home until 3am.

If you hadnt missed the James Taylor anthem you would have been amped up all night

Last edited:
I actually watched some of the game last night!!

I was channel surfing about 9:45, hit the game and realized it was only in the fckuing FOURTH.

It was beautiful... had it in for about three minutes and... sooooound asleep. MLB needs to can that shti and sell it at drug stores as a sleep aid.

Joking aside... fckuing home team game... and it’s 9:45pm in the fckuing 4th!?!? How effin stupid can MLB be? Add that to the list why that shttiy sport is dying

If the games don't last until past midnight then Joe Buck can't make his annoying ass comments about how this game has gone late....into the morning. Har, har, har.

Gawd, he's a fecking tool.

So the Red Sox are inviting the members of the 2004 Red Sox team throw out the first pitch tonight? With the exception of Kurt Schilling because that pantload, John Henry, doesn’t like his politics? That’s unbelievable. I didn’t think I could hate that bastard more than I already do but I was wrong.

So the Red Sox are inviting the members of the 2004 Red Sox team throw out the first pitch tonight? With the exception of Kurt* Schilling because that pantload, John Henry, doesn’t like his politics? That’s unbelievable. I didn’t think I could hate that bastard more than I already do but I was wrong.

*Curt

Sheesh, and you call yourself a fan.

What's next: Thom Bradey?

We’re in about 120 accounts at this point. It’s not a ton but we’re getting out there.

We bust each other up viciously, constantly... and even worse off line.

But there are topics that are off limits. My business is one of them and calling our beer “Bog Water” is being a dick.

Like I said... if you want, I’ll start posting stories about your patients that are supposed to be confidential.

I am reminded of a hilarious hospital skit from SNL about getting a big bug "out of there". 12.99 a 4pk is "reasonable" $18 is going rate for local brewery cans on Long Island.

Last edited:
We’re in about 120 accounts at this point. It’s not a ton but we’re getting out there.

We bust each other up viciously, constantly... and even worse off line.

But there are topics that are off limits. My business is one of them and calling our beer “Bog Water” is being a dick.

Like I said... if you want, I’ll start posting stories about your patients that are supposed to be confidential.

You're way over estimating the influence of this thread....

And you should make a session IPA and call it Bog Water.....

After over 30 years running the same company, I'll make fun of my own business...use to have some ego involved, but now it is just a job, the trucks now unmarked except those required by law.

Ran a seasonal restaurant back in the early'80s for 5 summers, but retail was not my pint of beer I guess, I modified one of the door signs to read "Sorry, we're open".

Have to admit I took the landscape company seriously for the first two decades though. The making money and getting paid part, I still care deeply about that.

Back