Dingle Brewing Co. Kerry Ireland (Pics)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j1laskey

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from a 2 week tour of Ireland. Was lucky enough to get a chance to check out The Dingle Brewing. They opened their doors three weeks prior to our visit. We got to sample some of their first batch.

Here's some photos.

IMG_07291.jpg

IMG_0721.JPG

IMG_07242.jpg

IMG_07231.jpg

IMG_07222.JPG

IMG_07192.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_07261.jpg

IMG_07271.jpg

IMG_07301.jpg

They are currently only producing one larger right now, Tom Crean's, and it is fantastic.

Believe it (or not) that's my last name!!! I know, I know I've heard ALL the jokes, trust me going to middle school as "Sarah Dingle" was not easy!!!
Thanks for the post and pictures, quite possibly my new favorite brewery!!
:mug:
Sarah.

Believe it (or not) that's my last name!!! I know, I know I've heard ALL the jokes, trust me going to middle school as "Sarah Dingle" was not easy!!!
Thanks for the post and pictures, quite possibly my new favorite brewery!!
:mug:
Sarah.

Those mean kids didn't throw a "berry" onto your last name did they? :ban:

We got to watch the master brewer and brewery owner compare the first batch, which were drinking , to the second batch. Real cool.

Not sure which is sadder. That I know what a dinglehopper is or that I actually spent the time to post the picture. Probably a little of both.

Sithdad:
That's awesome!! I appreciate the time!
BTW: I'm thinking of registering for the Dingle half-marathon and checking out the brewery next September!!
Sarah.

Back