Swap-O-Rama #4, Bomb's Away!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna get to 99 and stop so that my "I'm in" post is exactly 100 haha

Going beer shopping in Indianapolis this weekend! Hopefully we might now if we are in and targets by then.

milliser said:
Going beer shopping in Indianapolis this weekend! Hopefully we might now if we are in and targets by then.

Just had that dreadnaught you sent me last night. That's some good stuff right there.
Thanks again

image-849984904.jpg

lilrokz06 said:
Just had that dreadnaught you sent me last night. That's some good stuff right there. Thanks again

Funny you should say that. I am sitting in the 3 Floyds parking lot waiting for it to open!

pluchar said:
Funny you should say that. I am sitting in the 3 Floyds parking lot waiting for it to open!

Now that's something I am extremely jealous of..

Just picked them up. Actually got war mullet a few days ago, as well as brat and gumball. Just got pride and broodoo

Yeah yeah keep rubbing it in. I bet you all have easy access to pipeworks too don't ya? Jerks. ;)

Just picked them up. Actually got war mullet a few days ago, as well as brat and gumball. Just got pride and broodoo

I was there Sunday afternoon, picked up war mullet, broo doo, drunk monk, and a few others. Still have a few bottles of Zombie Dust in the fridge from a month or so ago.... :ban:

Yeah yeah keep rubbing it in. I bet you all have easy access to pipeworks too don't ya? Jerks. ;)

I haven't had much pipeworks, but I can get a lot of New Glarus with a 15 minute drive over the IL/WI border. :) Zombie Dust and Moon Man are two of my wife's favorite beers. :)

DrPhunk said:
And 4 packs of Royal Brat! Plus BrooDoo and War Mullet in bombers!

Would love to get my hands on some Broo Doo
Has anyone tried it? How was it?

Would love to get my hands on some Broo Doo
Has anyone tried it? How was it?

Delicious! I had it on tap last week, and picked up a couple bombers Sunday. One of many of their beers that doesn't taste anything close to their IBU ratings. It's listed as 80, tastes like about half that to me. Tons of hop flavor for sure, but not heavily bitter.

TallDan said:
I haven't had much pipeworks, but I can get a lot of New Glarus with a 15 minute drive over the IL/WI border. :) Zombie Dust and Moon Man are two of my wife's favorite beers. :)

Nice, I've had Moon Man, def good stuff! Also Spotted Cow, Log Cabin, and Raspberry Tart. That's the extent of my New Glarus experience

BeerMeDuffMan said:
I thought about the different ways it may go down...I have half lists prepped for them all.

You must've been a Cub Scout. Be prepared!

I'm gonna have to sit out for awhile. Joining The Bruery reserve society is going to be an expensive proposition for 2014.

That will pay off in the long run, though, I'm sure. If it would make you feel any better, just send me some Black Ops and we will call it even.

Ok, so I'm officially writing the thread now...got hung up at work a tad longer than anticipated.

Pluchar and TallDan are in already since they became supporting members.

I'm in! I became a supporting member.... it may or may not be because of this thread, but I did... so... I'm in, right?

Latest posts

Back