Brewery Tours

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin' Lion

Reaction score
My folks are coming into town from Michigan and they tend to drink BMC. I know the Anheiser Busch has a Brewery in Williamsburg, VA and was wondering if they do a Brewery tour similar to the one Miller does in Milwaukee, WI. I know that this is a pretty localized question, but we have members that live down that way and might have done this tour, if it actually exists (the Miller tour included free samples):rockin:. I appreciate any and all help, thanks.

Jason

Yeah, we went to the Miller brewery in Milwaukee last year, it was cool so I was hoping that AB had one also. Thanks for the reply.

The Williamsburg brewery no longer does tours. However, you can go to "beer school" once you get inside Busch Gardens. Totally not worth the time but you DO get to sample the fine Busch products. :rolleyes:

Depending on when you are here, if you are desperate to tour a brewery you can always go to St. George's provided it is during the week. M-F 8-5 are the hours up there.

Yeah that beer school is pretty funny. They show you the 'correct' way to poor a busch, and how to pair certain foods to go with your shwaggy beer...

St. George's sounds intriguing, do they do samples also? Where are they located? We definitely could go during the week, I've never even heard of St. George's I assume they are a micro brew. My folks are more into drinking than the process of making beer but a quick tour could be fun.

Thanks, Dude

Back