• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

single tier - not mine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugh_Jass

Reaction score
Single tier setup with lots of extras!

You can easily brew 12 gal batches with this setup. Stainless steel is wonderful to work with, the March pump is the best out there for the homebrewer. Plus the 15.5 gallon fermenter (converted keg = kegmenter) is awesome. Scrap prices alone for this rig is over $300, but you'd pay five times as much for a single tier manufactured system. I would prefer to sell rig as a whole, but will entertain parting out depending on interest. I have lots of extras also listed below that can be sold separate.

1. Converted SS keg hot tank w/ thru bulkhead thermometer and sightglass
2. Converted SS keg kettle
3. Converted SS mash tun, insulated, w/ thru bulkhead thermometer. This MT will TILT for dumping spent grains! Set up for batch sparging with SS pickup hose.
4. Converted SS 15.5 gallon fermenter
5. March high temp magnetic impeller pump
6. Dual 150K BTU propane burners (under HLT and BK)

Included are all the accessories and items you will need to operate. Polyusulfone quick disconnects, high temp silicone tubing, propane tank/regulators, etc. I have a Corona Mill as well that can be included or sold separately. Price for entire rig is $600 OBO

Also available are four Cornelius Kegs and its companion 3 TAP MINI FRIDGE, (it holds THREE with no problem!) plus of course the tank, QD's, and regulator. The fridge is a Magic Chef, appx 60" tall 30" wide and about 2 years old. I do have an extra CO2 to go with it.
Price for complete beer dispensing system is $350 OBO

SPECIAL OFFER - TAKE THE WHOLE LOT, EVERYTHING, FOR $800. I will throw in everything I have including bottles, cappers, etc.etc.etc. I have so much stuff to pile on!

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/for/1415466466.html

I'll buy it... I'm going to chicago to watch the jets play there in december.. maybe on the way back.... HMM..... is that yours Hugh?

Sorry, not mine. I've sent a P.M. to see if it's still available. I'll update the thread if I hear anything.
GO BEARS!:cross::mug:

Holy freaking crap!!! I've always waited for that CL score. This sucks, I don't have the money or room for something like this. Man, I'd get weird looks rolling that into my apartment building!

I hope it goes to a great home, and then that person lets me come over and brew my 10-10-10 on it...

All the good stuff is sold OUTSIDE of Texas for some reason. I would purchase that in a heartbeat if I could get it to my house in a cheap fashion. :(

Recieved an e-mail from the seller. The items have been sold.

Back