Quickie keezer collar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nostalgia

Reaction score
I'd like to make something nicer eventually, but this'll do for now. The base is plywood, the top is cherry.

And yes, for those with sharp eyes, yes that *is* masonry waterproofing paint :)

collar1.jpg

collar2.jpg

-Joe

Drill through the back of what?

If you're asking about the hinges, I haven't mounted them yet. I've got a lager in there now and don't want to leave the lid off while I work on it until it's ready to be lagered in my other fridge.

This was just a demo shot ;)

-Joe

Nope. I ran the sensor wire for the Love controller through the defrost drain hole and stuffed the hole with cotton.

-Joe

the little white brackets once held a shelf or divider (I have them in my 25cf freezer). In my case I drilled small holes in them and used them to hang (with some wire) my White Labs tube of Austin Home Brew Supply coolie-pack goo with the sensor probe through the lid for my buffered probe setup. I bet he's using the existing bracket like I am.

the little white brackets once held a shelf or divider (I have them in my 25cf freezer). In my case I drilled small holes in them and used them to hang (with some wire) my White Labs tube of Austin Home Brew Supply coolie-pack goo with the sensor probe through the lid for my buffered probe setup. I bet he's using the existing bracket like I am.

That's exactly it. The sensor is just hanging on the bracket at the moment.

Do you actually put the sensor in the goo?

-Joe

Latest posts

Back