Clearing wine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jscerri

Reaction score
My wildberry Shiraz island mist is suppose to be in the Carboy for another week but I just pit some Ina wine glass and it was clear! This is my first wine so is it done or should I wait a week! This kit requires no bottle aging so If it's done then I will bottle! Thx all for your help!

My wildberry Shiraz island mist is suppose to be in the Carboy for another week but I just pit some Ina wine glass and it was clear! This is my first wine so is it done or should I wait a week! This kit requires no bottle aging so If it's done then I will bottle! Thx all for your help!

If it tastes good... Bottle and Enjoy! :)

The kit you bought probably had you add some clarifiers when you racked it, prb two small packs of clear liquid, you dump in one and wait 10 minutes then the other. Most those are 4 to 6 week kits. If you like what your drinking,,,bottle it. Then have at it..

Back