• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone Selling in anything in the Atlanta Area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HossTheGreat

Reaction score
I know this might sound stange. I'm not looking for anything in particular...just seeing if anyone in the ATL area has anything for sale. I brew AG and Keg as well as bottle. Very little pops up on craigslist around here. I will catch something from time to time....but just figured I'd ask around here to see what people were wanting to get rid of.

I know what you mean about little popping up here. There was a freat deal on a benchtop capper and some other stuff 2 weeks ago. I responded VERY quickly (same day as post/few hours later) and the guy responded that it was already gone.

I've got a 10 gallon igloo round cooler and a 6 gallon carboy I'm looking to trade... I'm not really looking for anything in particular either...

I know what you mean about little popping up here. There was a freat deal on a benchtop capper and some other stuff 2 weeks ago. I responded VERY quickly (same day as post/few hours later) and the guy responded that it was already gone.

I've got a 10 gallon igloo round cooler and a 6 gallon carboy I'm looking to trade... I'm not really looking for anything in particular either...

I don't really have anything up for trade. How much are you wanting for each? Who knows maybe someone else on here from the ATL area might be interested.

yeah tell me about it. I read about people finding full breweries if they pick it up by saturday all the time on the forums, and i cant find a damn thing here LOL

I am pretty setup with my equipment, but i hear ya on it being rare out here.

hell we have the coke headquarters and still cant find good prices on cornies. :(

yeah tell me about it. I read about people finding full breweries if they pick it up by saturday all the time on the forums, and i cant find a damn thing here LOL

I am pretty setup with my equipment, but i hear ya on it being rare out here.

I hear ya. I've been sort of lucky on CL around here. I've picked up a lot of gear from people in the area. One person I got an 8 gallon SS megapot with ball valve and thermometer, 6 gallon carboy, 5 gallon carboy, wort chiller, aeration pump, and other odds and ends. Also picked up my kegerator which luckily included a corny. But it seems like if you're not on it within the hour it's posted, it's gone.

I live within seeing distance of a Budwiser brewery and cant seem to get them to comp up anything. Bottles, kegs, caps, hell I asked if anything they had left over Id take or buy. They simply stated, everything is either recycled or incenerated.

Back