tap handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahitz3

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get tap handles with business card-like slots that I can put my label in for a certain beer? Thanks!

If you are crafty, you can make them out of basic shapes from the hardware store, and screw on sheetmetel covers. Then print your label on magnetic sheets, cut them out and stick them on the metal. You can change labels instantly.

No slots to make, just buy some small legs, screw on a flat piece of wood, and glue the metal to it. Voila!

yeah... if you can handle making that for me, I'd pay

I'll add that to the other 1000s of things I got going on. Although, if I do end up making a few, I'll make a few extra and see if I can sell them. Can't promise they will get made this year though... Kids have school, band, soccer, dance...

I bought the ones for the cards off Northern Brewer, and then ordered custom business cards off vistaprint.com very cheap. I like them alot!!! I just right in the name, ABV and brew date with a fine point sharpie and slide them in!!!

Here is the cards I made off vistaprint, click on image for larger:

Back