MY Closet Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesepolp

Reaction score
Hi. Just got into this. I'm inspired by every ones builds so Here is my Closet Build. Sorry, no membership means photobucket. Closet Build pictures by Cheesepolp - Photobucket
I plan to add a small fridge for kegging eventually. The top area will be cleared for liquors and meads. All pics are taken looking in. Think standing in a doorway. Thoughts and comments greatly appreciated.

Cool project.

My only advice is if you put a fridge inside make sure you leave the door open or provide ventilation. The fridge will really heat up a small closet.

Cool project.

My only advice is if you put a fridge inside make sure you leave the door open or provide ventilation. The fridge will really heat up a small closet.
A small exhaust fan installed in the door could fix it. Or eliminate the door entirely.

I would hate for light to get in while fermentation is occurring. I didn't even think about the exhaust problem.

Back