Tarantino's newest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't look at the trailer at work, but it sounds crazy.

Me, I will not be satisfied until Brad Pitt's other scheme, World War Z, comes to fruition.

That is AWESOME! I love Tarantino. This will be a great new look at WW2 movies. Can't wait!

What was the name of the comic? You have caught my interest with that one. WW2 junkie, love the stories and such. Used to spend hours with Gramps listening to the war stories.

What was the name of the comic? You have caught my interest with that one. WW2 junkie, love the stories and such. Used to spend hours with Gramps listening to the war stories.
I think it was just called "Krieg". I wish I had an issue or two...;)

When I worked in Bamberg a local guy wrote a comic book, series I think, on Bamberg taking place during the Middle Ages. I could never find a copy.

I saw the trailer this morning too, holy crap, that line about "you each need to fulfill a quota of 100 nazi scalps... I WANT MY SCALPS!!!!" Or something like that was WOW ;)

Wow, he doesnt seem to fit the part at all.

Thank you. The movie looks great, but he looks like he playing an actor, playing a cheesie role in movie. Like it's oceans 14 or something. He's no Lee Marvin. Brad Pitt is a great actor, but he seems out of place. Who knows.

Latest posts

Back