Kitchen sink to garden hose adaptor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can also find them at your local home brewing supplier but you'll usually pay a little more for it if you buy it there (not that it's all that expensive.)

casper0074 said:
Yes, I recently found one at Lowes

Can you point me in the direction of where you looked, please? I spent about an hour and a half between the two stores yesterday trying to find one. I was looking mainly in plumbing, though.

PseudoChef said:
Can you point me in the direction of where you looked, please? I spent about an hour and a half between the two stores yesterday trying to find one. I was looking mainly in plumbing, though.
with the sink aerators and spray nozzles and stuff. I've found them at home depot and at my local (small) hardware store, so they're fairly common.

Found it at Home Depot. Let's just say salesperson today >> dimwit with orange apron yesterday. His words, "Nah, you can't do that!" when asked about a garden hose connection to sink faucet.

Thanks guys. Homebrewers should start a revolution to rule the world or something.

Go to your hardware store!!!!

Big box stores have their place but sometimes you just can't beat the service you get at the local hardware store. :D

Latest posts

Back