time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winner! Mango-infused Revolution Anti-hero IPA.

(Incidentally, this came from a bar called the Brass Tap near the University of Cincinnati's campus. You can order from 30-something taps and choose to infuse it with several types of fruit, fresh hops, oak chips, coffee beans, etc. Pretty cool idea for a bar.)

Crap! I didn't realize.

I gotta put it up for grabs as I'm unlikely to have a beer in the next few days.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Hmmm..I will grab this one because I already have a picture ready to go. I'll just take the style on this one.

EDIT: Also, I will stop taking these pictures with my phone. I keep forgetting that they upload sideways!

image.jpg

No to all. Unfortunately I don't think I can give any useful hints without just giving the answer away. I will say that everyone has been on the right track, sort of, in that it *is* an ale.

No to all so far. Hint of the day: there are two basic variations of this type of ale, with a tiny distinction in how they are referred to. Which variation it is depends on whether or not a particular adjunct is used. I'll accept either one as correct, though.

Nope. I do love FFF and sideways photos, though! However, this one is not one of theirs, nor have we hit the style yet.

Big hint here: there is an adjunct in the mash that makes this type of beer what it is.

So, here's a huge hint. This is not necessarily a beer that one would brew (or likely even find on shelves) year-round.

Back