OK, whose SWMBO is this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call me old fashioned, but the guy was a dick for the taunting when the cops were doing their business.

I would have dragged his ass out as well.

Nice, wonder what that was really about. Glad she tried to get a shot in though! :rockin:

According to the description (from the guy who shot the video) the chicks were hammered and obnoxious, and what transpired right before he started filming was the chick dumping her beer on the head of the guy in the 81 jersey. She's a feisty one, fer sure.

That was some awesome video. Love the fans singing na na na na as they took her away.

As to the girls, they are both tapable for sure.

Holy hell! That's crazy! I tend to agree with mmb though... those other dudes just kept it going. I don't care if the chick is drunk or not, us guys should know when to just shut our traps and watch the game. If some dude was in my face like he was to her, I'd beat his ass.

Call me old fashioned, but the guy was a dick for the taunting when the cops were doing their business.

I would have dragged his ass out as well.

I agree, looks like his friend was trying to get him to stop it too but he wouldn't.

One of the many reasons I would just rather watch it on TV.

Didn't watch the whole thing. Both were Lions fans though. Sounds typical.

Anyway, she was the drunk one, which is the only way to enjoy a Lions game.

I saw the same thing happen to some Bills fans at a Miami game. Almost went down the same way, all the fan's singing good bye.

Ah... good times.

This is one of the many reasons I don't go to Raiders games. I also don't like getting caught up in riots. Like I said. Idiots...the lot of 'em.

off topic, but San Diego has completely different alcohol rules at the stadium when the raiders come to town. one beer at a time and NO alcohol sold after the 1/2.

Ditto, The dude should have at least been told "Sit down or you will be out of here also".

I agree that the guy in the 81 jersey ought to have made a better attempt to let it go, but I do think it's instructive that there seemed to be no one in the vicinity who was sticking up for the girl(s). I'm guessing that whatever went on before the camera rolled probably wouldn't portray them in a very sympathetic light. Nobody seemed sad to see them go. Still, #81 could have ceased the taunting once the cops showed up.

I don't feel bad for the girls in the least. I once had a buddy get kicked out of a game for getting into an argument with some crazy chick. As soon as security showed up, she started bawling and claimed that he hit her. Security was instantly sympathetic to her without even listening to my buddy. As for the taunting, couldn't care either way. Had it happen to me from some girl. That's a long story, but in the end, I was pulled over getting frisked and the cops wife was totally in my face telling me that I deserve to be in prison and whatnot. What the cop didn't know was that she was at the club on every guy around. Her ring didn't show up until later. As far as I'm concerned, it all comes around sooner or later. I'm guessing this girl is getting only part of what she deserves.

This is one of the many reasons I don't go to Raiders games. I also don't like getting caught up in riots. Like I said. Idiots...the lot of 'em.

Yeah, it's a shame really. I can pretty much safely attend a Seahawks game, but I grew up back east and in many of the stadiums you have to fear violence if you wear the opposing jersey. It can be a terrible environment for the kids. New York, Philly, Cleveland, Detroit. In that way the Raiders fans have an east coast football mentality. There's nothing wrong with giving a little ribbing to the opposing teams fans, but it is way out of control at many stadiums. They had to put a jail cell in the Eagles stadium, and believe me it was needed. I'm not sure an electric chair would be out of order.

2 things: Am only the only one that saw that one guy reach out and grab her boob right toward the end? Also, how come everyone is a hardass until the cuffs click, then they start crying.....it a shame really.

This happens everywhere. What do you expect when you cram 50,000+ meat heads into tight quarters?

Danika and I recently had to have a couple young punks thrown out of a Brewers game for using excessive explicit language around a ton of families. I almost lost my cool and killed these kids but then the people behind me said something about police and I realized I could have them kick these asshats out.

I got a standing O from the whole section when I came back with the police.

Browns fans are the worst of them all. I was at a game probably 7 or 8 years ago, wearing neutral colors up in the nose bleed seats - NOWHERE NEAR the dawg pound.

A kid (probably 12-14 years old) stands up to cheer for the opposing team and he got pelted with plastic beer bottles. I think most were empty, but I'm guessing at least one of them was full, because the kids' head started bleeding and his father scooped him up and got him out of there.

Talk about classless.

Browns fans are the worst of them all. I was at a game probably 7 or 8 years ago, wearing neutral colors up in the nose bleed seats - NOWHERE NEAR the dawg pound.

A kid (probably 12-14 years old) stands up to cheer for the opposing team and he got pelted with plastic beer bottles. I think most were empty, but I'm guessing at least one of them was full, because the kids' head started bleeding and his father scooped him up and got him out of there.

Talk about classless.

Oh, I could go on about Philly sports fans all day and how classless they are. From Eagles fans throwing iceballs at Santa, to death threats against the Phillies pitcher Wild Thing for doing what he did all year, throwing wild, to the father who could not talk his young son out of wearing his Cowboys jersey to an Eagles game. They threw beer bottles at this kid too, and when dad got up to tell them to stop, they beat dad up in front of him. Jackasses!

It's why both when I lived in that area and now, I never supported any Philly teams. I don't think their fans deserve to win.

Kinda off topic. I feel like Tampa is cursed with one good season per sport. I really don't follow sports much, I'll go to a game here or there to get tanked and hang with my buddies but that's it. But being from Tampa Bay it seems like all of our teams suck but out of nowhere we just win or come close to it (Rays) and then go right back to sucking. Weird.

Ok back on topic: Nevermind, I'm drunk and I can't seem to remember what the topic was so I don't have anything to contribute.

The link doesnt work, but this one does!

I like the guy in the brown shirt "Drunk a** B**** Get the F***K OUTTA HERE!" classic

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I could go on about Philly sports fans all day and how classless they are. From Eagles fans throwing iceballs at Santa, to death threats against the Phillies pitcher Wild Thing for doing what he did all year, throwing wild, to the father who could not talk his young son out of wearing his Cowboys jersey to an Eagles game. They threw beer bottles at this kid too, and when dad got up to tell them to stop, they beat dad up in front of him. Jackasses!

It's why both when I lived in that area and now, I never supported any Philly teams. I don't think their fans deserve to win.

I am a fan of Philly teams having lived in SJ all my life and I am not like that at all, but yes I agree, a lot of those who go to the games are aholes and that is one reason I won't go to games and besides, I prefer to watch them in the comfort of my home. One thing I always remembered about stadiums were the bathrooms. Overflowing toilets, pee on the floor, crowded, forget about taking a crap unless you want to sit in human waste. Maybe the new stadiums are cleaner but they used to be discusting and I doubt they are cleaner since it is the people who destroy them.

Nice, 1980s trailer-trash hair style on the blonde. Ten years from now she'll be 50 lbs. heavier and still homely. The dark haired one looks like the type of girl who gets drunk at a bar, starts a fight with a guy, then expects her boyfriend to clean up the mess and defend her 'honor'.

Back