I'm F**king Matt Damon.....I'm F**king Ben Affleck

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
(Mods, if this is not appropriate for the General Chit Chat please feel free to move it to mod editthe OTHER PLACE...)It's fine

Has Anybody Seen this yet? I just caught wind of it today and I thought it was hillarious!

if you don't feel like watching both vids, just watch the second one. It covers the first video, and I think it's funnier than the first.

I'm F**king Matt Damon

[youtube]V1uCjq96Jes[/youtube]

and this is Jimmy Kimmel's retort:

I'm F**king Ben Affleck
[youtube]kfR8WGCVieU[/youtube]

I saw those the other day. Jimmy won that battle for sure! His video is hilarious.

Yeah he really out did her. I watched something on the jimmy video and I guess he asked everyone right after an award show to help him with the video.

I actually saw it randomly the first time ( the ben one) and I thought it was awesome!

God, what memories! I remember it like it was yesterday. Every radio station in the country played it at the same time and every American with a heart tuned in at 12:00 noon on a Saturday to listen to all the biggest music stars sing a song about Jimmy F#$^ing Ben Afleck, and hunger was cured in Africa.

Beautiful it was.

Brewbrain, your avatar looks like a combination of Dude Lebowski and Compost.

Back