Beverage Factory

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jetsona

Reaction score
There was a thread about 3 weeks ago about a sale at the Beverage Factory. If you search "beverage Factory" there were several threads from 2009 complaining about this being a substandard vendor. There were two who purchased recently with no complaints. Beverage Factory is also the offical vendor of Amazon.com.

Is this a case of hit or miss service or a bad vendor who saw the light?

I don't know if being an "official vendor of Amazon.com" means anything because I've had lousy luck with vendors listed on Amazon, but I've ordered a bunch of stuff from Beverage Factory before without a problem. They're not the cheapest but if I need something right away, I order through them because their warehouse is close enough to me that even if I have it shipped using ground, it gets to me the next day.

I've ordered from them once or twice and didn't have any problems. Got what I ordered, and got it quick.

Ordered my first kegerator set-up from them. No problem then, or now.

I ordered stuff from them last year and it arrived and was fine. I called to get help putting it together and they were absolutely not helpful. There was a missing part and they said they would send it but did not. I got it somewhere else but the whole experience was slightly irritating so I would not order from them again myself. FWIW

Generally, people don't get excited enough to post things online when things go as expected. When things don't meet expectations, that's when things get written online. Whether it's way above expectations, or barely below expectations, that's where you'll find online comments.

This was just an observation, and I've never used this particular vendor.

I bought a couple of perlick faucets and a couple of elbow shanks from them last year off of ebay. I got a good deal and I got my goods fast. I'd purchase from them again.

I purchased my secondary regulator & tower from them last year and was very happy with their service. In fact, one of the gauges on my regulator was bad and I called them and they sent me the replacement part right away. Later in the year I wanted to use a Visa Gift Card that I had received and they could not accept it, but I wasn't too happy with the customer service reps attitude and assistance with that one...

My buddy just bought his whole kegerator setup from them as well and they hooked him up with the perfect 3 tap tower and regulators. So, minus my one frustrating time with them, which I understand as an issue with the credit card processing system, I have been very happy with their products and quality.

bought my tower setup from them. price was right, and received the next day. some of their prices are pretty good. Last year I decided to buy a 15 lb Co2 bottle and guages from them since they had the best price. I drove down to San Diego to pick it up. They have a pretty good showroom of Kegerators, but only a couple of phone sales people taking orders. not really a big operation.

I ordered a 2 keg setup from them and was told after I ordered that I would not receive my regulator for another week(not a big deal). Then I received an email a week later from them saying I could exchange my regulator for a lesser priced one for the same cost(what a deal) or wait another week or two until it arrived then it would be shipped. They wouldn't give me an upgrade or offer me a credit if I took the lesser priced regulator. I even told them I was planning on upgrading to a 4 keg setup and would be spending my money elsewhere if they didn't accommodate me. So I would say make sure they have what you want in stock(don't trust the website) and confirm you are getting what you ordered.

Generally, people don't get excited enough to post things online when things go as expected. When things don't meet expectations, that's when things get written online. Whether it's way above expectations, or barely below expectations, that's where you'll find online comments.

This was just an observation, and I've never used this particular vendor.

This is an excellent post. Things go wrong from time to time with any operation. The issue isn't making mistakes, it's how the mistakes are handled. Keep this in mind when reading HBT, or anything else on the Internet: you are far, far more likely to read of a bad experience than when things go right.

Back