What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying this. Came as part of a shipment from a "beer of the month club" that my wife got me as a XMAS gift. Very tasty.

1390531707337.jpg

Sucks after an overcarbed year old fuggles ipa, have a sixer left going straight to the fridge now just in case. Never had issuses with it all year, maybe just a secluded bottle. Had a little bit of my first JAOM-pretty nice. Young but really good.

Homer beer.. my falconers flight ipa. .. still needs m Ooo re conditioning Only been bottled about a week. Pretty tasty! I couldn't wait had to try it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Long day of work followed by 2x prairie ale, one racer 5, 1 ten fiddy, a bottle of la Roja, 1 drakes 1500 and now is the time for bourbon

I had La Roja for the first time last week, actually my first sour ever. I have one in the brew schedule for next week. Loved it.

DImageUploadedByHome Brew1390533869.398482.jpgdamn good. Been holding on to the last couple ozs just to whiff it and enjoy the aroma. Damn close to my current fave vanilla stout (mean old tom).

Next time i drink my last vbs i
Plan on doing a side by side with MOT.

Had to put it in this glass :D fins and remmy know why. :mug:

Found some Evil Twin in Holland without the obscene prices. This is a IBU monster and pretty good, a good fruity finish but maybe one in the "I can have more IBUs than you" contest. At 13% I probably wont care in after another. :D

1390534134239.jpg

DView attachment 174376damn good. Been holding on to the last couple ozs just to whiff it and enjoy the aroma. Damn close to my current fave vanilla stout (mean old tom).

Next time i drink my last vbs i
Plan on doing a side by side with MOT.

Had to put it in this glass :D fins and remmy know why. :mug:

Just got mine today. Can't wait to try it.

Hello's Cluster Pale Ale. This may just be me, but I'm getting a sort of holiday ale spice quality from the Cluster. It's very light and actually compliments the light maltiness very well. Haven't had a bad brew from her yet and this is no exception. Thanks for sharing! :)

20140123_221500 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Have a red ipa/amber that is of a few I conjured up that I thought was impressive: 1.06-1.011, wlp001 with 82% Pale, 2%crystal 60, 3% crystal 120, 3%british amber, 3% Buiscuit, 3% Honey malt, 2% oats, 1% chocolate malt, 1% special roast. Hops fwh( 10 ibu)Columbus/cascade -- Chinook Columbus centennial (40 ibu) @75 -- Columbus (11 ibu) @20 -- Chinook @0 DH Anthum. 60+ IBu total. Really like this beer, thinkin about posting it its that good. 13-14 srm kind of the light side of an amber color. Has a toasted cookies malt thing to it too. Very toasty with toffee- hop- tastey. My kind of red ale. think that lil bit of choc/special roast/Chinook/Columbus bitter put that nice heavy edge on it. Somewhat robust for a red. One of my better ones. Also my favorate style as well. If it even is a style. Im also a fan of FWH, I noticed a pattern of good or better beers doing so. I want another and I didn't refrigerate anymore, at least I still have plenty more. I would keg the **** out of this next time.

I forgot to clean out my gear from earlier, so I just drank the last ounce or so of my Maris Otter/Willamette SMaSH straight out of the bottling bucket before cleaning it out.

Just one more... I'm trying to save up small bottles for my ten fidy clone I have coming up. uploadfromtaptalk1390536072050.jpg

I think I put my foot in my mouth about this beer when I was talking about their price a couple weeks ago. This one at least is delicious as it warms. The bitterness seems to balance out and the frutiness is fantastic.

1390536246445.jpg

Should have drank this one a little sooner, starting to fade. Originally purchased for a trade that doesn't look like it will go through, but I still really enjoy this even past it's prime

1390536365397.jpg

I wish I had 2 Prairie ales to kill! Only had it once but Im for sure picking up more in MO next weekend

It was on draft at the local shop. At $3 a pour there's no way I can reasonably pass that one up, right?

I had La Roja for the first time last week, actually my first sour ever. I have one in the brew schedule for next week. Loved it.

La Roja is fantastic. Perfect mix of malty amber and a bit of sour tang on the back end. One of my favorite JP brews.

Knob creek got put on hold. Roommate was excited to bring one of these home; lots of banana and clove, lots of sweetness but overall a decent beer.

1390536383456.jpg

Thanks FermentNEthinG for reconnecting me with my one true love. For some reason this beer is my all time favorite and is better each time I have it.

1390536552009.jpg

Tioga sequoia's double dry hopped general sherman IPA. Brewed a half mile from my house :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

1390536517740.jpg

Some brewery examples are quite weird. I like it when they are able to balance the toasty flavors with a earthy, piney hop flavor.

Yeah, I think the style works much better with piney hops than fruity or citrusy hops.

You know its cold outside when your drinking a Cains finest Bitter and you hear the cars that are driving by outside making that cold azz crunching sound on the pavement. Its cold when it sounds cold kind of cold. So cold you can hear it being cold. Nipples! Turtles!

Should have drank this one a little sooner, starting to fade. Originally purchased for a trade that doesn't look like it will go through, but I still really enjoy this even past it's prime

I was very tempted to buy a sixer of those,as Ive never had them in the can. Being kind of broke, I skipped it. Yeah, I have like only a six pack of various commercial beer in the fridge now with a lot of random aging homebrew basement conditioned/unrefrigerated. Have my eye on about 4-5 sixers of stuff I want though that is either seasonal/or haven't had yet. Been disciplining myself though lately with patience. Self control is hard on a budget.

Back