Naked City Brewing has a location!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtopia

"Greenwood Aged Beer"
Reaction score
We picked up the keys yesterday morning! Now comes the fun part, building out the space.

8564 Greenwood Ave N.
Seattle WA 98103

We will being doing business in this location as Naked City Brewery & Taphouse. We will have 30 taps pouring local and regional craft beers along with specialty imports. We will have a large selection of bottled beers to drink on premise or buy to go.

Food will consist of seasonal local ingredients prepared fresh daily.

We will initially install a 3.5 barrel brewhouse and produce a selection of rotating house beers to compliment the other beers on tap. The plan is to scale up to a 15 bbl offsite production facility in 3-5 years.

Here are some pictures of the space
Exterior of building. There are 3 retail spaces in thsi building, we have the spot on the north corner, the space on the left in the pictures.
0001 Exterior.JPG

0002 Exterior 2.JPG

Interior looking in from front door
0003 interior from front door.JPG

Interior looking in from front sw corner
0004 interior from front corner.JPG

Ineterior looking towards front door from rear of space
0005 viwe from rear of space.JPG

View of door to brewery space
0006 view to brewery space.JPG

View of brewery space looking in from doorway
0007 view of brewery space from door.JPG

View from rear of brewery space toward pub
0009view of brewery space looking out towards pub.JPG

Wish us luck, and I'll be sure and keep everyone updated on our progress. But you all have to promise to come by for a beer when you're in town. :mug:

I'll promise to come in for more than one beer the next time I'm in town. If I'm in town before you open I'll come help paint the walls or something. :D :rockin:

Congrats. Too bad it is as far away from me as possible. If I am ever in Washington I will have to stop and have a pint. Good luck with the business.

That is the best news! I can't tell you how much I wish I had a trip to Seattle planned so I could stop in for a brew. Congratulations and I wish you the best of luck with your new adventure!

Our target date is August 1st. That may be a bit optimistic but our architect thinks it's doable

Awesome Awesome!

My company's HQ is in Mountlake Terrace, so I get up there from time to time. I'll have to keep an eye out for when you open!

Congrats.

If you don't get a chef and are looking for some easy, tasty recipes, let me know. I'll give you everything that's in my recipe file. Some of the recipes would be great for restaurant use as they last several days with no degradation.

I'll be out in 2 weeks to check things out. And I can't wait for you to open up. Congrats!!! :rockin: :mug: :tank:

Awesome space Brewtopia. What a great blank canvas to design exactly how you want. What's the interior going to be like?

Congrats Brewtopia. I don't make it over to Seattle that often, but next time I do and your open I'll definitely make a point of stopping by.

man, can I come work for you. I have a BS on July 25th and need a job. I love brewing (I make it for my family and my wife's). I could definitely see myself in this field long term. I have worked construction/roofing/computers/army (infantry & tanks for 6 yrs)/materials management/office stuff/B.S. Criminal Justice (ironic because I don't really like cops or the military for that matter...but I am getting done because its the best way out of school). I am looking for somewhere that has good potential, and where i can start at the bottom and work up...

All, prepare to be extremely jealous...I live not more then 2 miles from there!

Brewtopia, I've only been brewing for about 1.5 years. Hopefully you'll be able to teach me a thing or two over a beer or three. Congrats!

Congratulations! Looks like I'm going to need to get a tab going right away. Yes, before you're even open.

Awesome Mate! I have never been to Seattle, although I did venture into Washington for about 2 hours on a motorcycle trip in 1985... If I am ever in the neighbourhood, I'll drop in.

BEST OF LUCK!!

I have never been to Seattle. This is stop number one when I finally get up there. Awesome man!

Congrats Don, I've enjoyed watching your dream develop into reality.

Can't see your pics, is that the old Pig and Whistle?

Brewtopia said:
We picked up the keys yesterday morning! Now comes the fun part, building out the space.

8564 Greenwood Ave N.
Seattle WA 98103

We will being doing business in this location as Naked City Brewery & Taphouse. We will have 30 taps pouring local and regional craft beers along with specialty imports. We will have a large selection of bottled beers to drink on premise or buy to go.

Food will consist of seasonal local ingredients prepared fresh daily.

We will initially install a 3.5 barrel brewhouse and produce a selection of rotating house beers to compliment the other beers on tap. The plan is to scale up to a 15 bbl offsite production facility in 3-5 years.

Here are some pictures of the space
Exterior of building. There are 3 retail spaces in thsi building, we have the spot on the north corner, the space on the left in the pictures.
View attachment 5049

View attachment 5050

Interior looking in from front door
View attachment 5051

Interior looking in from front sw corner
View attachment 5052

Ineterior looking towards front door from rear of space
View attachment 5053

Congrates Topia, that is really awesome. Hopefully some time I will be able to make the trip up there.

Congrats Brewtopia! That is great news and I wish you revenue beyond your wildest dreams!
:mug:
So, what's the look your after inside? Naked servers probably would require a different license.... ;)

Back