brewing any time soon, in san diego?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santo

Reaction score
Hello,
Local San Diego brewers.... I'm looking to get some brews under my belt, ill help out, will not get in the way. I'll I want is the experience.

thank you...

what are you looking for? all grain, BIAB, mini mash or extract??

i do mostly mini mash/extract batches. easy stuff and takes less than three hours. all my cooking is done on the stove top.

i was going to do a cider (Mangrove Jacks Apple Cider Kit) next. theres really nothing to it, add water and yeast. probably be done in 1/2 hour.
i think it would be pretty boring.

a few weeks out (after stout is out of the fermenter) i should be doing a beer. probably a lager mini mash of some sort :drunk:

i have a light lager kegged, chocolate oatmeal milk stout fermenting.

roadx

i dont have an preference i want to learn and try them all. sending pm.

thanks

ill be brewing 2 batches back to back this saturday. what part of san diego are you in?

Damn... just my luck, i have an all day event with some friends in Ensenada on saturday. thank you for the invite but i cannt make it. keep me posted. :mug:

ill be brewing 2 batches back to back this saturday. what part of san diego are you in?

All About Brewing in El Cajon will be doing an Extract Brewing demonstration this Saturday at 10AM in front of their store...

They do a class/demonstration every month. To get on the email list, just stop by and sign up..

danz...

im open if im invited.

dhallman619...

those guys at "all about brewing" are freaking crazy madaf'ers.... just pulling your leg there great guys and the owner is very friendly and can help out a lot. i suscribe to their mailing list and got an invitation but i can make. also their so cool that they dont even charge for class, you dont even have to be costumer. they love to make beer and enjoy sharing their passion, just like this forum!

Back