• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Carolina Various brewing/winemaking stuff for sale.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beradthefish

Reaction score
Selling some random brewing/winemaking stuff pictured here.

The way I'll work it this time, you tell me what you want of it and I'll let you know the cost. Not trying to make $ here, just parting with these things to folks who can use them.

-bottle tree
-2x 30 liter bucket fermenters, both with airlock port and temp strip, insides unscratched, both used for a few batches of wine.
-turbo scrubber, drill carboy cleaner with new cloth in bag
-wine thief
-SS racking cane
-drill degasser
-bottle rinser

After items are sold, I'll update the thread with what's left.

What remains:

-bottle tree
-wine thief

Never mind ill rather get new for $5 more. And read the rules suppose to post a price not wait until people respond to ad to find out price. "Not looking to make money" sure..... Gl with sale

Integra, you're right. I missed that altogether. With your comment, you must've missed the part that says "No disparaging remarks are allowed in a Classified thread. If you think someone's goods are junk, priced to high, etc, keep it to yourself. No one is forcing you to buy anything and the market will take care of itself. Neither is a Classified thread normally a good place to carry on an extended discussion. It is not a typical thread but is someone's advertisement, and you should be extra-respectful of a Classifieds thread"

Given that I didn't read the rules (which is no excuse), I find myself guilty of a second degree forum rule infraction and am sentenced to community service (my next post). You on the other hand did read the rules and proceeded to knowingly violate them. First degree buddy: You're sentenced to drink nothing but O'Doul's for the remainder of the day.

This is in danger of turning into another one of these. I know, I'm sorry, I'm the common denominator here!

For my community service and penance, first one to PM me gets the rest of this stuff for $15. Rule breakers need not apply.

What remains:

-bottle tree
-wine thief

beradthefish said:
For my community service and penance, first one to PM me gets the rest of this stuff for $15. Rule breakers need not apply.

What remains:

-bottle tree
-wine thief

Not sold. $15 will do it.

Back