F.N.L: 1Lb of hops for $8.99

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
Friday night lights is 1lb of hops for $8.99:

4/oz each of

Cascade, Centennial, Chinook, Columbus.

Cheers,

John

P.S. We have Perlick 525's in stock for an everyday low price of $23.99!

Thanks! Just ordered an 8 month supply of hops! Great deal! Now I wish I had added the EKG though.... oh well. Next time.

I might have to hop onto that and pick up a couple 10lb bags of grains since I don't have room for a 55lb sack.

Needed a variety of hops at a decent price and thus just submitted my first order to Farmhouse. Pretty good pricing as I don't need massive quantities on hand. Only problem I had was some sort of database error that kept adding extra quantities to my basket and also kept deleting items from my basket.

There was a lot of activity last night but I'm not sure why it would add item to your cart. Could you try this morning and see if you continue getting the error. If so, could you let me know what it says and I can forward it on to my programmer.
John

Were you able to complete an order?

There was a lot of activity last night but I'm not sure why it would add item to your cart. Could you try this morning and see if you continue getting the error. If so, could you let me know what it says and I can forward it on to my programmer.
John

Were you able to complete an order?

So here is exactly what happened.

First, I selected the FNL hop pack and placed that in my basket. Next, I went to the hop pellet page and added 6-7 individual hops to place into my basket. When I submitted the individual hops I was given a Database error page. I returned to the previous page to re-submit and was once again given the error page. Tried once more with the same result. Gave up and returned to my basket to just buy the FNL hop pack. On this page I noticed I had 3 quantities of the individual hops I had submitted. Now, this is where it gets weird. Of the 6-7 that I had submitted, only 4 of them were showing up as being in my basket AND it had deleted my FNL Hop pack order.

Eventually, I just cleared everything and went back through to resubmit everything. That worked fine and the system to my order and payment. I got a system PAID response last evening so I assume I'm good to go.

I've been working on the internet (and now mobile) for over 16 years so I'm pretty used to things not working exactly as they should and I work around them. However, I can see someone else getting frustrated/confused and leaving the site without ordering.

This may be a dumb question, but I've never bought hops online before. Do they come packed with dry ice or something to keep them cool, or are they just in a regular package?

This may be a dumb question, but I've never bought hops online before. Do they come packed with dry ice or something to keep them cool, or are they just in a regular package?

Nobody ships hops cold. It's good to store hops cold long term, but a few days or weeks at room temp is no big deal.

As much as I love my LHBS, I hate giving them all my money.
Ordered the FNL yesterday.
Can't wait to start seeing the savings after a bulk grain buy, purchasing hops on line, and re-using yeast!
As much as I drink; It's almost like free beer!

Just received my first order from these guy. Super fast delivery! Even threw in a little extra!!! Thanks alot! Keep up the high quality work at very reasonable prices!!! Thanks again for the extra EKG!!!!!!

Just received my first order from these guy. Super fast delivery! Thanks alot! Keep up the high quality work at very reasonable prices!!!

^This^

Shipping could be a little bit slower though. Now I have to hide the hops from my SWMBO until after payday!
I kid I kid!
Thanks guys!

Just got my stuff for my youngs double cocolate stout clone and a F.N.L. pack.. I am liking this site and WILL be doing business with them again... Keep it up Farm House

If anyone's reading this and still has reservations about whether or not to order, ...just do it. FHB, John is AWESOME with his shipping and service. You will NOT be let down. My ENTIRE freezer is stocked to the limit with hops and my grain box is full to the limit as well. It's like you are getting a group buy without the hassle.

I have no room to order anything right now or i'd be on this one myself.

Back