New From Bucks PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimm

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a new Home brewer, I got my brew kit just over a month ago and have 2 batches under my belt. First was a True Brew "IPA" kit. It's currently being conditioned. It's been bottled for about 5 days so far (I'm hoping they aren't bottle bombs as I think i bottled a little early
Currently I have a "Wake me up stout" which was a brewgadgets recipe. It's on it's 2nd day in the primary.

I'm a web designer so of course I had to start a web site for my brewing. It's www.ludwigbrewing.com I update it daily with photos and some information about my brew process as I go.

I'm hoping to move from extract to a partial mash or all grain brewing by summer time.

I look forward to learning a lot from the expert home brewers on this site.

Where are you at in Bucks? Either way, there should be a Keystone nearby.

P.S. what's up with the apostrophe in FAQ's??

Welcome from the other side of the Delaware.

And I agree with trying Keystone. I'm from NJ, but consider them my LHBS of choice.

I'm in Levittown, The keystone I know of is in Montgomeryville. There is another store called wine barley and hops that's a little closer.

thanks for catching that. :)

Keystone has another location in Bethlehem? Allentown maybe? I think it is Bethlehem.

Hello everyone, I am a new Home brewer, I got my brew kit just over a month ago and have 2 batches under my belt. First was a True Brew "IPA" kit. It's currently being conditioned. It's been bottled for about 5 days so far (I'm hoping they aren't bottle bombs as I think i bottled a little early
Currently I have a "Wake me up stout" which was a brewgadgets recipe. It's on it's 2nd day in the primary.

I'm a web designer so of course I had to start a web site for my brewing. It's www.ludwigbrewing.com I update it daily with photos and some information about my brew process as I go.

I'm hoping to move from extract to a partial mash or all grain brewing by summer time.

I look forward to learning a lot from the expert home brewers on this site.

Hello my friend,

Since you're in Bucks county, I also want to invite you to hook up with the ALEiens (www.aleiens.com).

We meet the last Tuesday of every month at the Hulmeville Inn (http://www.hulmevilleinn.com), to share experiences, listen to presentations, and talk and taste beer.

Best,

Eivind

Hello my friend,

Since you're in Bucks county, I also want to invite you to hook up with the ALEiens (www.aleiens.com).

We meet the last Tuesday of every month at the Hulmeville Inn (http://www.hulmevilleinn.com), to share experiences, listen to presentations, and talk and taste beer.

Best,

Eivind

Thanks, a friend from another forum (automotive related) told me about your group. I'd be interested in meeting up sometime in the future. I'm going to be married in April so my time is sparse until thats done.

Back