help a new CT brewery?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cushdan

Reaction score
My local homebrew store (Brew-Wine of East Hartford) is hoping to start their own brewery (in Bristol) and they're looking for some support. If anyone is interested in helping get their production started up they have a kickstarter page with more details.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200559997/firefly-brewing-company-craft-beer

They're good guys and I figure every one of us has thought about how cool it would be to start a brewery. But if you're not starting your own, maybe help them out. Spread the word!

P.S. I know this could come off as a bit of a advertisement/fundraising effort, but I honestly have no affiliation with them.

The part of me that wants to own a for-profit business without having to pay back my investors thinks kickstarter is great. The part of me that thinks donating to for-profit enterprises is ridiculous doesn't understand how kickstarter still exists. It's all voluntary, so I guess people can throw away their money on whatever they want, and it's not like it's worse than heroin.

It's an hour away from me but I still put 100 in to be a life long mug holder. Thanks for the link, I hope they do well so I have a new destination location for the boring winter days.

Back