What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prairie Noir
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388595926.754957.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388599810.572689.jpg
Farmhouse pale bottled with jp and Homebrew dregs. Seems less bitter than non dreg version. Weird. Crawling towards brew day.

Pint of skeeter to maybe make me feel better. Pretty glad my couple of friends that were coming over last night cancelled due to weather in their part of the state. Then Id have to hear talking and what not.....

Some crappy Dunken Donuts coffee my mom gave me for Christmas ,brother in law got a starbucks ,hmm I see who is more favored in the family not that starbucks is my favorate.. Thanks anyway mom.:rolleyes: Making some coconut milk later,stuff is so good on cereal. Not bad in coffee either. What a classic winter holliday this year with all the snow and constant snowing. Hopefully will be rackin some 2 one gallon meads and one black cherry melomel today. Suspicious of infection in them so I sorbate/sulfited them when I rack then see if they clear with time.

Drinking a cranberry raspberry seltzer that tastes like ass (and this is a poor replacement for soda, which I've almost cut from my diet) while watching the Winter Classic and deep cleaning the house.

Who knew that a party full of MadDog 20/20 could turn a house full of adults into screaming clawing cat fighting teenagers!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

The first bad turn was purchasing MD 20/20.

Pix, or it never happened (of the fight, I mean). :D

Another thread prompted me to check on a Newcastle clone batch I bottled a mere 2 weeks ago. Coming along nicely, if I do say so myself. :mug:

20140101_130702.jpg

Pix, or it never happened (of the fight, I mean). :D

Another thread prompted me to check on a Newcastle clone batch I bottled a mere 2 weeks ago. Coming along nicely, if I do say so myself. :mug:

20140101_130702.jpg

No pics of the fight. I was busy smooth talking the cops. Jersey girls don't play nice!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

My friends home brew pale ale. Very refreshing after spending most of the day putting away Christmas decorations and cleaning. Now the pork is roasting in the oven and I get twenty minutes to relax! :)

*edit* - pic wouldn't attach the first try...

image.jpg

That's an understatement. At about 4am, it took a bad turn, made a wrong turn, did a u turn, came back around, picked up a hitch hiker, lost a tire and caught fire.

Hopefully no one was hurt, nothing damaged and no arrests?

You're welcome! Is that your first time with it or have you had it before? If first time - watcha think?

Back