• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hinged False Bottom For Sanke Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draketc01

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hinged fales bottom for sanke keg, top quality never used. Bought off here from the guy who makes and sells them periodically, think I paid near $100 shipped. Will sell this one for $70 shipped.*****SOLD*****

false bottom 001.jpg

leave the guy alone man. seriously I understand how he was feeling when trying to sell something that big all together. Just easier. He didn't screw anyone out of money or anything. Relax. Let the man sell some good products at a good price.

:off:

leave the guy alone man.
Tried to keep it simple, but if you really need an explanation I'll sum it up. After he came to an financial agreement with an HBT member to part out the sale of his stand, he decided that it wasn't in his best interest. At this point he had two choices. Man up and go through with the deal or politely ask the buyer if he'd let him off the hook. Instead Drakect took this route:
If you not interested in the equipment then stfu, if you don't understand that call me I'll be glad to help you along with that. I didn't sell you the pump, now get your big girl panties on and move on.
There is no justification for this and anyone thinking of doing business with him should beware of who they are dealing with.

But yeah, it’s naive of me to believe that someone would think of anything but personal gain. It’s all peachy until you’re the one getting it in the backside. I'd think that a threat of violence would be grounds for being permanently booted from HBT. Certainly not being permitted to continue using the forum for monetary gain.

Sorry for bringing it up. Back to lurking.

The threat of violence? You have to be kidding me right? You sound like the whiny high school girl. In fact, I'm ashamed you represent my gender. Go back to lurking in your mom's basement.

You are right. Deceit and threats is how business should be done on HBT.

I bow to you manly men as you bend over for each other.

[Loggin off because mom's calling me up for cookies and milk.]

Well, I stand corrected seeing as your profile states you are indeed a female. None the less you still sounds like a whiny high school girl. Actually, you sound a lot like Keith Olbermann, ranting and raving over your own lunacy and distorted reality.

Well, I stand corrected seeing as your profile states you are indeed a female.
Damn! Apparently, I'm a female by default. I always knew something was wrong growing up. Must be the lunacy and distorted reality that has me confused.

If only I could live in your world everything would be perfect. I dream of a place where I can lie and cheat while onlookers praise me. Where I can make manly trash talk and everyone pounds their chest. A place where the prize is all that matters. But alas, they won't let me in because of my girl panties.

Good God, did you skip your meds today or what, I decided to not part out my stand, if I knew it was going to be a problem of epic proportion for you, I would have sold wildwest the pump just to shut you the hell up. Please dear god, DON'T REPLY, just go away....Go get a real cause.....

Everyone really needs to stop bashing each other.... I don't really see the problem with changing your mind about selling someone an item. I also don't see how he stands to gain anything other than the time it takes to break the system down and sell it separately. I'm sure he could make more money parting it out. I personally have parted stuff out and felt kind of stupid for doing it after it was cherry picked and I was stuck not being able to sell other parts and pieces. My point being just let it go! He has the right to change his mind about his personal property.

if I knew it was going to be a problem of epic proportion
Don't flatter yourself. There's nothing epic about this. It's just sad.

I don't really see the problem with changing your mind about selling someone an item.
I see no problem with it either. But the method and language used was wrong.

For my part in this, I would have been perfectly happy ending it with my first post in this thread. Just a simple heads-up. Then I found the cheerleading for bad behavior bizarre, but the banter entertaining.

And for what it’s worth, I am RDWHAHB’in.
:mug:

Latest posts

Back