• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Grain Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PartTimeJedi

Reaction score
Just like the title says, I'm looking to buy a roller style grain mill. I know so is everyone and their mother but I can never seem to catch the threads that are selling them early enough before like 3 people have already pounced on it. Since I can't stalk the forum, I was hoping this may help.

I'm willing to pay around $80 for a decent brand (e.g. Barley Crusher) but that price is negotiable. Just let me know!

I have looked at that before but I wasn't sure if it was a quality mill. Looks like it just got an update but I'm still unsure. Still looking for something with the reputation of the Barley Crusher but can't afford to pay full price! I know, I'm cheap.:(

I think unfortunately you will have a hard time getting one for 80. You would be better off buying a crankandstein 2s for 84 and then doing a diy hopper / base for cheap. At least that is what i did and i love it.

Aspenextreme said:
I think unfortunately you will have a hard time getting one for 80. You would be better off buying a crankandstein 2s for 84 and then doing a diy hopper / base for cheap. At least that is what i did and i love it.

Well, I said around $80. I'd rather start low.
But I will look into that. Thanks for the advice.

I meant to say a barley crusher for $80 because it is already assembled with the hopper. If you have any DIY skills which I am assuming you do you can do a base and hopper for $10 more than likely if not less.

Well, I said around $80. I'd rather start low.
But I will look into that. Thanks for the advice.

Back