Beer penpal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaiger

Reaction score
Ello there!

I was interested in finding people who wanted to send each other home brews. I live in California and I love to brew, but recently I've been so busy and less motivated to brew, I felt that if I start up a beer pen pal in which I can swap recipes and send each other beers, I would be motivated once again.

My next brew will be an IPA and I have a belgian doubble to send right away. It would be great if you have a label as well to go with your brew. If this sounds fun, please let me know!

Id love to but I live in central Arkansas ..I don't think the beer would travel well due to the heat..but if anyone a little closer wants to do this Id love to also

I'm in Texas and would e interested in this. I am a newbie but I think this will help me learn a few things.

Id love to but I live in central Arkansas ..I don't think the beer would travel well due to the heat..but if anyone a little closer wants to do this Id love to also

In Rogers, not much in the ready stage, but soon maybe?

checkout brewshuffle.com. Its a website set up for homebrew trades. Matt Gauzza (the brewer/web designer) is featured in the july august 2012 byo magazne (last page). He is a member here as well i believe (dont recall his user name) but i know there is a thread about brewshuffle.com here.

Hey jaiger! I'm in Oakley and go as far as San Ramon everyday during the week. I have a dipa on hand now and brewing a kolsch this weekend. I am interested in trading a couple of bottles, they don't have labels and would there be a way to meet in the San Ramon area? I'm only out there for work and out in bfe Oakley the rest of the time lol. Great idea by the way

This sounds like fun! You might want to post in your state forum to find people closer.

This also seems really interesting. I'm from Florida and I go to school in Rochester. I'm also new at this and as of now, have two and a half batches under my belt. Would anyone want to buddy up?

Long walks on the beach are strictly optional :p

Back