One of my labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suicided1954

Reaction score
Here's one of the labels I did.

weenielabelcopy.jpg

Have you seen my Weenah?

Hey is this ale like the world's most expensive coffee that is "filtered" through some weasel or something? Where the weasel eats the coffee bean and then craps out the undigestable portion and that's what's used to make the coffee?

If so this stuff should be worth like, $675 per bottle! Congrats!

Ok seriously, cool looking label.

Hey is this ale like the world's most expensive coffee that is "filtered" through some weasel or something? Where the weasel eats the coffee bean and then craps out the undigestable portion and that's what's used to make the coffee?

If so this stuff should be worth like, $675 per bottle! Congrats!

Ok seriously, cool looking label.

That would be kopi luwak and it is eaten and digested by a Civet. Good stuff.

yeah, but we don't get to brew very often...it takes a while to acquire enough "water" for a batch. Maybe I should get more weenies?

Sweet label! The text on both sides is a little hard to read. Maybe make it a little smaller so it doesn't butt up to the center logo.

That would be kopi luwak and it is eaten and digested by a Civet. Good stuff.

I prefer Jacu Bird if I'm going to consume a excreted coffee. Civet cats live in an area where only Robusto coffee is grown. You are buying overpriced Folgers. Jacu Birds on the other hand are on farms growing Arabica beans. Far superior coffee.

I prefer Jacu Bird if I'm going to consume a excreted coffee. Civet cats live in an area where only Robusto coffee is grown. You are buying overpriced Folgers. Jacu Birds on the other hand are on farms growing Arabica beans. Far superior coffee.

I like your style.

Back