best grain prices for east coast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THEDIETZ

Reaction score
I am located in central PA. Where can I get the best prices including shipping for bulk grain. I just purchased my Barley Crusher with a 7# hopper so now all I need is bulk grain! Thanks for the help

North Country Malt Supply can deliver a sack to me on Long Island for the same price I can buy it at the cheapest homebrew shop here. They have a great selection too.

You need to get a few other home brewers together in your area and do a bulk buy. Our last one worked out to about $.70/# including shipping.

Hey thisjrp4......where do you get your grain? Karp's? I'm down in Patchogue and normally go to Arbor because it's closer.

North Country Malt Supply can deliver a sack to me on Long Island for the same price I can buy it at the cheapest homebrew shop here. They have a great selection too.

Where on Long Island can you get cheap grain? If you can get grain that cheap at a local homebrew supply, why would you not want to support them?

Back