building a bar but really want a tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D-Boss

Reaction score
Over the winter I am tearing out our old bar and building a new one, along with some other remodeling that doesnt involve brewing. My bar design is very simple, a bar sink, a small fridge, and a keezer with a dual tower. There will be a regular counter height (36") and a tall counter (42"), on top of either faux cabinets or one cabinet and the rest fake. My problem is I want to put the keezer under the bar, but yet still get into the keezer. My idea is that part of the counter will flip up and then the keezer door flips up. I will have enough slack in the lines since the tower will be mounted to the counter, not the keezer. I can make everything line up, lines be cool and sealed up. Sounds good on paper, but would like to hear from someone who has maybe done something similar.

Like this one?
KeezerSortaDone - HomeBrewTalk Gallery
This is my idea of one fine Keezer!

Now that is one fine piece of furniture you built, it can be placed in any house and shine with quality. Hats off to a great Keezer you built.
Mind if I can ask what size and brand of freezer you used and the amount of corny's it can hold, you must have the Co2 bottle also inside.
Any construction details would be great. Is there a fan to keep the lines cold to the taps inside the tower? Thanks in advance.

Yeah,that's not my keezer, just the sweetest thing I've ever seen! My hat is off to Jester for his fine work.
If I'm lucky I'll get the huge freezer I have turned in to something half that nice someday.

Here's what I did for my "portable" beer cart. Towers mounted at the front with a hinged portion behind to allow access.

for my bar, I have a tower mounted on the 36" portion of my bar with air cooled lines that connect it to the fridge. The fridge is right behind the cart in the photo and on it's right you can just make out the bar extending from it. The tower is just out of view on the angled section. Approx. 3 ft of beer line is outside the fridge up into the tower.

4715-Cartlidopen.jpg

Latest posts

Back