• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Corney Keg Lid

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyOldDuck

Reaction score
I recently picked up two ball lock kegs from CL - a complete one for $20 and a lidless one for $5. I have searched online and the cost of a replacement lid with shipping will cost more than I paid for the keg with a lid. Anyone have an extra one they are willing to sell cheap?

I bought some kegs with damaged lids before and found replacements on ebay fairly cheap. around $5 a piece if my memory serves me and that was less than a year ago!

The ones posted above from eBay have a discontinued pressure relief. They are also untested, so they could be bent or have a non working or leaking pressure relief. Pay $15 and get a brand new lid.
http://www.homebrewing.org/New-Corn...ief-valve-lid-o-ring-NOT-included_p_1415.html

Thanks, but with shipping to Oregon that lid will cost me just under $25. Still not a bad total for the whole keg ($30 plus the cost of an o-ring for the lid), but I was hoping to maybe find someone local and avoid shipping, if possible. I am on a fixed income due to complications from a brain stem stroke, so I am trying to be a smart shopper. If I can't find one locally, KegConnection sells used ones with new o-rings, new pressure relief valves, and free shipping on EBay for $19.95.

If you haven't tracked one down yet, I've got some extras sitting next to my keezer. Let me know if you are still in need of one.

Back