Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Label I made for my Apollo hopped IPA, never printed it though!

*EDIT* I know this has a space shuttle on the label rather than Apollo, I was quite ignorant when I designed it :eek:

2amuNuVs

Put this one together. I used the official swiss tartan for the background, hence the emphasis on the CH in the name.

This brew looks like it's somewhere stronger than the 80 schilling is supposed to be, but not close to the wee heavy.

84 sCHilling.jpg

attachment.php

Printed a few out on paper and taped them to bottles. They look great. I can't wait until I make them into real labels.

Unlike most of the so-called labels on this thread that have never seen a beer, your's are already the genuine article, having been mated to actual bottles containing actual beer, even if the mating was by unholy union such as tape.

Unlike most of the so-called labels on this thread that have never seen a beer, your's are already the genuine article, having been mated to actual bottles containing actual beer, even if the mating was by unholy union such as tape.

Yep, and it's still better than the ole sharpie on cap method.

Very soon I will get each label printed up (office depot, laser printed) and append them to each bottle using this method. I will be sure and show off the results. :mug:

This one was a keg label for an Oktoberfest I brewed for a local weekend beer festival:

Oktoberfest Beerstock 2015.png

And this is for my first pilsner. Most of it is in the keg, but I bottled a sixer to bring to friends back east in upstate NY.

Bohemian Girl Pilsner.jpg

Brew on :mug:

When we asked our 3-yr old granddaughter what the name of her girl cousin-on-the-way should be, she said without hestitation, "Shiny". I was brewing an amber at the time in which I used Perle hops. Thank you BeerLabelizer.com!

Shiny Perle 3.jpg

FoxDog Brewing work in progress. What do you think?

View attachment 298369

Suggestion: The bottom part of the fox's face is not well differentiated from the background. Could you thicken the line delineating the lower face, or color/darken the background so that the lower face is more visible? Otherwise nice strong, clean design.

Brew on :mug:

Will be bottling my cider multiple ways (carbed, uncarbed, w/rum) and am working on some labels to use for the different types. They are lacking and have a lot of dead space. It would be much easier if I had a "brewing" name or something else to put on them. Although, I just realized I could put how long it has been aged on them maybe...

25zjhhy.jpg

24pgb9l.jpg

Open to suggestions/critique.

Will be bottling my cider multiple ways (carbed, uncarbed, w/rum) and am working on some labels to use for the different types. They are lacking and have a lot of dead space. It would be much easier if I had a "brewing" name or something else to put on them. Although, I just realized I could put how long it has been aged on them maybe...

25zjhhy.jpg

24pgb9l.jpg

Open to suggestions/critique.

You could put the ingredients, storing temp, serving temp and bottle date. Those are helpful to others when you share.

The designs are nice and I don't think there is a problem with dead space if you want a clean look. You might try making the stroke on the 2nd label a little heavier - it might not stand out very well when printed.

Back