Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who's watching their playoff hopes disappear today? Phins or Jets??

It's tough one to call. They both suck SO much... I'm not sure I can pick a clear cut team that sucks more.

Either way... One is done today.

Hey, if you were to tell me that the Jets even have playoff hopes at this point in the season, back in the preseason I would have thought you were on crack.

I think I remember someone telling me the Jets would make the 6th seed. Now can someone remind me who that idiot was?

brewsnthelou said:
M I Z
Awesome win over A&M last night cant wait to see Georgia !

Oh hey, you posted this in the wrong thread. Just wanted to let you know. Please delete it and post it in the *****ey minor league football thread. I think it will be post number 6.

bluemoose said:
Oh hey, you posted this in the wrong thread. Just wanted to let you know. Please delete it and post it in the *****ey minor league football thread. I think it will be post number 6.

That sounds like the talk of a man whose team won't be playing in a bowl game this year, so sad.. Here, have a Kleenex big boy, it's ok cry it out

brewsnthelou said:
That sounds like the talk of a man whose team won't be playing in a bowl game this year, so sad.. Here, have a Kleenex big boy, it's ok cry it out

Go give your frat brothers a reach around somewhere else. This is where men talk about football, not where high school girls talk about how cute Johnny was at the homecoming game.

motobrewer said:
Go give your frat brothers a reach around somewhere else. This is where men talk about football, not where high school girls talk about how cute Johnny was at the homecoming game.

And you boys are claiming to be men? Bwahaaa
Real men know football, and real men are tiger fans....
But I guess you boys are too busy playing with your little pigskins to see great football?

brewsnthelou said:
And you boys are claiming to be men? Bwahaaa Real men know football, and real men are tiger fans.... But I guess you boys are too busy playing with your little pigskins to see great football?

Wait, are you saying playing with a beach ball makes college football BETTER??? You're dumber than most college fans.

Did you actually attend higher ed? Or are you another hoppy fan rooting for your daddy's school?

motobrewer said:
Wait, are you saying playing with a beach ball makes college football BETTER??? You're dumber than most college fans. Did you actually attend higher ed? Or are you another hoppy fan rooting for your daddy's school?

I'm 'dumber' and you think there's a beach ball involved?
I've been there, seen that, bought the tshirt and hands down, college football.
I believe I heard your mama calling you home for supper boy, run along now

brewsnthelou said:
I'm 'dumber' and you think there's a beach ball involved? I've been there, seen that, bought the tshirt and hands down, college football. I believe I heard your mama calling you home for supper boy, run along now
You've been to....college football? Yeah, sounds about right from a college fan. Have fun watching minor league football.

Yeah. I'd rather watch teams where most of the players aren't even good enough to get drafted into the NFL when they finally can't stretch their eligibility another year. That makes for GREAT football.

jason-ferguson-facepalm-suspended-steroids-nfl-peds.jpg

See the Dolphins suck and even they know you're an idiot.

Yeah. I'd rather watch teams where most of the players aren't even good enough to get drafted into the NFL when they finally can't stretch their eligibility another year. That makes for GREAT football.

See the Dolphins suck and even they know you're an idiot.

Wow, way to post something from 2010. Could we stay relevant please?!

hey... HEY... take your debate over which of your teams sucks worse to the "Our Teams Suck" thread. This thread is going to start shifting into playoff mode and we don't need your crappy teams muddying up the waters in here.

Back