Call to Duty for PS3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's okay. Actually here at Raven (an Activision Studio) the popular games currently are: Quake 3 Tourney (there's a lunchtime deathmatch that has been going on for years), WoW, Company of Heroes and Counterstrike source.

I'm currently playing GRAW multiplayer at lunch. Feels a lot like Rainbox Six/Rogue Spear did but prettier.

That it is. I make valuable contributions but don't have any real responsibilities per se. I don't supervise anyone and yet am treated with respect.

That and I get to play games during slow periods at work and call it market research.

The pay is decent and the bonuses coming out of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance have rennovated my garage and paid for a big chunk of my car.

I'm HOOOKED on Call of Duty 3. I got it for the 360 before I got my ps3 though. Still hooked, haven't finished the single player mode, just play online all the time. I'm ranked 19.... gotta be getting close to 20 though.

Oh yea, nice avatar joe

Back