A *different* Zombie apocalypse thread.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrWiggles

Reaction score
zombieweapon.jpg

When I first stumbled onto this, my weapon of choice was a glass of hombrew... I can only assume my plan would be to chug that b*tch and rage on some Zeds with whatever I could get my hands on. Although that is not my existing survival plan, it seems logical enough right?

too freaking funny! Good thing I keep my Benelli tactical shotgun to the left of my desk!

too freaking funny! Good thing I keep my Benelli tactical shotgun to the left of my desk!

Mine is under the bed...in 3 pieces... Although it isn't tactical either, it's a M1 super 90. Too bad I used all my shells at the skeet range last week...\

EDIT:
It is pointing directly at the guy I work with.
Human shield?
Just make sure you can run faster than him!

A 42" LCD tv. Maybe I could put on a science channel show about brains and lure them into some sort of trap.

Uhhhh I'm fighting with a choice of 12" high cpu speaker, 8" high flimsy dsl modem, large sheet of tin foil, or a #2 pencil.

In the words of those great entertainers Montey Python... 'run away'!

Uhhhh I'm fighting with a choice of 12" high cpu speaker, 8" high flimsy dsl modem, large sheet of tin foil, or a #2 pencil.

In the words of those great entertainers Montey Python... 'run away'!

I am replaying several MacGyver episodes in my head to see if I can come up with something lethal for ya. I'm sure there is a projectile configuration in there somewhere. :mug:

I am replaying several MacGyver episodes in my head to see if I can come up with something lethal for ya. I'm sure there is a projectile configuration in there somewhere. :mug:

Hold the aluminum foil tightly and look at the reflective side to see what you saw. Take the saw and cut the speaker in half. 2 halves make a whole. Push the zombie into the hole.

Simple.

I'm good this time. M-4 W/ 200 RDS M-9 W/100 RDS. Its the only perk to my job, always prepared for Zombie Apocolypse.

a fold up "caution watch your step" sign or a box fan. oddly enough there's a chemical safety suit there as well, so at least i can keep most of the blood off me when i make the appropriate puddle for the sign.

My cellphone or a chair.

I guess I'll have to use the chair to clean a path to my guns. I do have a 9mm right behind me, so I should be able to get to that fairly quickly. ;)

Well crap I got a cat and the strings to the blinds. I'm screwed unless I can get to my .223 or my black powder rifle.

You don't. But on the other hand, that last request bit is already well in hand. :mug:

Actually, the twins pointed out to me that they get to use the thing to their left too!

So we have a chainsaw and an M-16 to throw in the mix.

Thank God!;)

I have a printer. Maybe I can make some 'Do not enter' signs and post them on my doors to keep the zombies out.

Yeah, that'll work. I'm totally safe.
Freakin' sweet.

Back