Star Wars Fans.....Imperial Stout Trooper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I heard about this, I tried to figure out where in Brooklyn/New Jersey I could find this beer. My sister and a few friends will be coming in from that area for Christmas, and I was hoping they could bring me a few bottles. After an hour or so of making phone calls (Union City Distribution in Brooklyn was ANYTHING but helpful) I found out that New England Brewing will no longer be distributed to Brooklyn, and they don't have distribution set up in NJ either, so it looks like I'm SOL. I thought this would be a cool collector's bottle.

If i find anything out ill let you know. I agree it would be a nice bottle to get for my collection and those star wars fans I know.

*EDIT* I just emailed the brew company. Will see what they say about buying direct.

I have an extra bottle of this if anyone is looking to do a swap with me with item(s) I might be looking to try.

Lucasfilms contacted New England Brewing with a Cease and Desist Order, making this year's the last of the Imperial Stout Trooper (collector's item). They will still make the stout in coming years, but the labeling and naming will obviously be different.

PM me if you're interested.

I have an extra bottle of this if anyone is looking to do a swap with me with item(s) I might be looking to try.

Lucasfilms contacted New England Brewing with a Cease and Desist Order, making this year's the last of the Imperial Stout Trooper (collector's item). They will still make the stout in coming years, but the labeling and naming will obviously be different.

PM me if you're interested.

PM Sent....

Back