Big hello fellow brewers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cryptobrew Dude

Reaction score
Just signed up so I can share ideas and learn new tricks and techniques for brewing my own beer and other stuff. I'd like to try mead next, and then maybe wine. Something sparkling that my wife will enjoy, she doesn't much care for a good ale. Now lambic she likes!

I just launched a brand new site of my own at http://Cryptobrewology.com

It's a beer appreciation site and a place to share homebrew recipes as well as sightings of rare, seasonal, or otherwise interesting brews from around the world. Stop by and check it out.

I would like to stress that Cryptobrewology.com is not a forum site so it will in no way serve as competition for HomeBrewTalk.com! In fact, I would be interested in trading links with this site so we can both offer great online beer appreciation content to more visitors to come.

Best regards to all. See you around the boards.

-CryptoBrew Dude

My girlfriend is like your wife--doesn't care for most beers, but she tried a gueuze I bought and realy liked it. So did I.

My wife OTOH like the a good coal tar stout. I never acquired a taste for those but make it for her, so she has her very own batches to drink. She is good for about 1 bottle a week average so it really gets a chance to age. ;)

smorris said:
My wife OTOH like the a good coal tar stout. I never acquired a taste for those but make it for her, so she has her very own batches to drink. She is good for about 1 bottle a week average so it really gets a chance to age. ;)

It's really called coal tar stout, or are you just refering to the nature of the stout as a thicker beer? Please pass that one along if you have a cool recipe, or even post it at the site I mentioned: http://cryptobrewology.com

I need to collect some great recipes and that sounds like a good one!

Crypto

Latest posts

Back