Black Friday Online Beer Deals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try Brewforia. They usually have a good selection and good prices.

BeerSmith Black Friday Sale - 25% Off
Happy Thanksgiving!
I’m running the once-a-year BeerSmith Black Friday sale this weekend. You can get BeerSmith for 25% off the regular price — only $20.05 for the electronic key (regularly $27.95). So if you want a copy for this year’s brewing season now is the time to order.
Also, for the first time I’m offering BeerSmith 2 directly on Compact Disk via Amazon Prime for $22.95. The compact disk is a great idea for those who want to give a great gift to your favorite brewer.
The sale ends on Tuesday 29 November 2011 at midnight Eastern US time, so place your order now.

Purchase BeerSmith Home Brewing Software | BeerSmith Home Brewing Software

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays from BeerSmith!

I just wanted to add on to this thread. I've been looking for a place that is selling kits at a reduced price for Black Friday. I checked Northern Brewer, Austin Homebrew Supply, More Beer, and Midwest Supplies. I checked my email and I don't see any news on there as well. Does anybody know of a place that has a Black Friday deal on kits?

There don't seem to be many good online deals this year :(

Edit: I just wanted to edit that I found Black Friday deals for Midwest Supplies...there is a "changing ad" on the front page that you can click to get to them. I didn't see kits for brewers, but they have a deal on wine kits.

beer-wine.com has a 10% sale going on for the next few days, though they're kind of pricey to begin with.

Ah thanks for the updates everyone. I saw the deal of the day for More Beer but wasn't sure if that was related to Black Friday. I'm hoping some kits are made available from them or another website.

Adventures in Homebrewing (homebrewing.org) announced a black Friday and a cyber Monday sale on their Facebook page but haven't announced the actual sale items/prices yet.

Back